General Question timescales

blue31

Hi All,

Just wondered (this may sound silly as I know everyone is different) but I wondered what the timescales are for everyone to shed a fair bit of weight? This is my 4th week in dukan and I have lost 13.5 pounds :)))) which I am very happy with but I am hoping to shed at least 2 and half stone by June, does this sound unrealistic? I need to lose about 5 stone all together but would just like to feel good for summer as a starting point. Think I'm just at the stage where I am thinking is this really possible?? Thanks guys :) x

I think it is achievable. I think you could lose 18 pounds in 3 months. You will need to be consistent on the plan as it doesn't treat 'cheating' kindly!!!! One binge can pile on the pounds but if you are doing it properly according to Dr Dukan you should get there easily. Regardless though you will feel better from sticking to the plan!!! Good luck and what a fab start. x

Yes 18 pounds in 3 months is definitely realistic if you stick to the plan... what a lovely goal to work towards!

x

If you stick to plan you have a good chance of achieving your goal. I lost 28lbs and reached my goal weight in just under 3 months, it was tough resisting temptation but well worth no cheating as I lost every week and I'm now well into stabilisation with none of the weight reappearing

I've lost 27lbs in the last 7.5 weeks so I would definitely say it's possible :D

I do try to stay away from tolerated items and have only ever deviated twice...once for Valentines (lots oil and butter used in prep of veg at restaurant) and another at a brazilian grill (<1/4 tsp tastes of 3 desserts). Other than that I've been pretty strict with myself....at least I hope I have :p

Best of luck with Dukan, it's the best diet I've ever done :D

Thanks for the motivation everyone, thanks to your stories it has made me even more determined to stick to it and reach my goal. I have been amazed at the results so far so I will keep doing what I am doing and try and fit in more exercise. Well done with your great losses aswell :) x

I've lost 6 stone since july - its the best diet i've even done and the easiest - the help from this forum has been invaluable, couldnt have done it without you all - thankyou - good luck on your journey everyone on here will help you i'm sure xx

I've managed half a pound short of 2 stones in 2 months so it's achievable! x

Back