• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

General WeMitt Thread w/c 2 April

IreneH

Gold Member
Well how is everyone doing? Just out of interest I'd like to know which diet Wemitts are on. Perhaps we could do a copy and paste so we have a list

Irene CD
kitteh CD

pandora

finding my way again !
G: 11st7lb
Irene CD
kitteh CD
pandora CD

hi all, here's to a good week for all, new comers, strugglers & ongoing members of our group
xx:)

sonkie

Gold Member
G: 12st0lb
I havent really posted much on weMITTS lately.....naughty Sonkie :whoopass: So here I am, and sooooo looking forward to the Bath meet. Gonna burn a few calories off amnd go clubbing with Sam and Karen and of course anyone else who wants to tag along.

Have had a couple of picky months what with Waynes accident but im trying very hard to get back on track.

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
Irene CD
kitteh CD
pandora CD
Sonkie LT
Emma CD

I have moved onto the CD 790 plan now because I had 3 fainting episodes last week and so my doctor and my CDC spoke and decided best to try 790 this week. well it worked and I feel 100% better and have still lost 3lbs so that's the plan for me from here on in.

I've changed to WW after having problems on CD.

Second weigh in tomorrow but I don't think will have a loss due to going onto carbs, even though I have stuck to my points:(

Never mind,it will come off eventually.

X Katie

SHAZA

Silver Member
Irene CD
kitteh CD
pandora CD
Sonkie LT
Emma CD
SHAZA CD

Hows everyone doing, I know I am in ketosis as I am freezing again. I was a bad dog last week but back on track now

EmMUK

Trying Hard!
S: 25st0lb C: 22st0lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 49.7 Loss: 3st0lb(12%)
I don't believe that's all of us!! come on, who else is going to add their name and their diet?

sonkie

Gold Member
Irene CD
kitteh CD
pandora CD
Sonkie LT
Emma CD
SHAZA CD
katieo WW
FatFairNForty(ish) CD
Meteor CD 1000 day one tomorrow
Lucky LT
Karen HL

IreneH

Gold Member
I just thought it would be interesting to find out how many of us are on a VLCD.

I went to see my CDC today and I have lost weight this week. I don't know what I weigh and don't know how many lbs I lost as I don't want to know for the moment just so pleased it is going DOWN
Irene xx

sonkie

Gold Member
I just thought it would be interesting to find out how many of us are on a VLCD.

I went to see my CDC today and I have lost weight this week. I don't know what I weigh and don't know how many lbs I lost as I don't want to know for the moment just so pleased it is going DOWN
Irene xx

WOOHOOO well done Irene, I need to know how much I do though....! Going in the right direction though great news.

Irene CD
kitteh CD
pandora CD
Sonkie LT
Emma CD
SHAZA CD
katieo WW
FatFairNForty(ish) CD
Lucky LT
Karen HL
Anne-Marie CD

Hi gang - hope you are all enjoying this fantastic weather - AND IT'S SCHOOL HOLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jane

Opinionated
Irene CD
kitteh CD
pandora CD
Sonkie LT
Emma CD
SHAZA CD
katieo WW
FatFairNForty(ish) CD
Lucky LT
Karen HL
Anne-Marie CD
Jane CD

I feel guilty for not posting on the weMitts page for ages.I keep getting drawn into peoples diaries & forget:sigh:

cmcewn

Silver Member
S: 28st4lb G: 12st0lb
Irene CD
kitteh CD
pandora CD
Sonkie LT
Emma CD
SHAZA CD
katieo WW
FatFairNForty(ish) CD