George Foreman Grill

Dubchick81

Finally Pregnant!!
Hope I've started this in the correct section...

Hello :)
I have just bought a new George Foreman Grill and am excited to start using it again. Loved my last one but after a couple of years, the plates got scratched and it was impossible to clean so I had to bin it.. Took a while but now I've replaced it and am (as I've just said) looking forward to getting grill happy again..
In the insruction manual there's a few "Handy recipes".. So I was wondering what weird n wonderful creations do you all use on your George Foreman grills??
I know I can grill chicken, veg, fish etc on it.. But looking for unusual but yumtastic ideas...

homemade burgers? Chop up some extra lean mince with onions (if you like) and shape into patties, then grill. Beautiful!

I LOVE my george foreman grill. I know it's really simple, but one of my favourite things is doing toasties in it, they come out so much better than those toastie making machines. I've had so much fun experimenting with different fillings. One of my fav is, reduced fat pesto, baby spinach and half fat cheese.

Just incase you wanted any tips on easily cleaning the grill, I find the best way is to turn it on for about 30 seconds and then unplug it, that allows enough heat to soften anything on it and it easily wipes off with a damp cloth without having to scrub or damaged the grill.

x

I just love Salmon done on it.

With a squeeze of lemon , pinch of salt and some chilli flakes.

Back