Georgi's journey to a size 10!

xgeorgix

Ok so I thought I would start a diary so I have someplace to write down my rather random thoughts and log my food. A bit about me.. I'm 22 and work in a bank so I'm sat down most of the day which doesn't help my weight loss! I've lost weight before on weight watchers and half heartedly tried slimming world but I wanted a lifestyle change rather than a diet so here I am calorie counting. I've been doing it for about 7 weeks and lost a stone changed scales last week so just starting a fresh as they weigh very different so my wi today and I lost 4lb!

I'm on 1400 calories a day and am trying to exercise 5 days a week, I sometimes eat a few of my exercise calories back too.

So today's diary;

Breakfast: banana

Exercise: one hour cardio in the gym, fifteen minutes weights then half an hour swimming

Lunch: 2 Slices of wholemeal bread, 10g extra light mayonnaise, mushrooms and 2 slices bacon fat removed

Dinner: 200g chicken breast filled with 20g elf soft cheese and wrapped in one slice bacon with roasted potato,bns,parsnip,carrots and onions.

Drinks; 3 coffees with a dash of skimmed milk, sugar free squash, 1 cup green yea

Total 1392cals

I've burnt 742 calls exercise too so will use a few more calories later- got a caramel highlights hot Choc in the cupboard and some mixed nuts so that's another 160 calls

That's a total of 1552 with 590 remaining

I'll report back tomorrow! If anyone's got any feedback for me please don't be afraid to comment! X

I didn't manage to get online yesterday so I'll do it now...

Breakfast: 27g porridge
Lunch: 90g whole wheat cous cous with roasted onions carrots and parsnips
Chopped apple, 20g sultanas and 100g fat free natural yogurt
Dinner: 147g gammon joint, 180g jacket potato with 30f low fat cheese, salad and light garlic and herb dressing
Snacks: meringue nest with apple and sultana
Drinks: 1 coffee with skimmed milk, 4 green teas and lucozade light. 2 litres of water.

So that's a total of 1317/1400 and spent 50 minutes in the gym earning 400 calories.

Day off today which is when I struggle not to snack so fingers crossed I behave and I plan to head to the gym again later. I shall report back this evening.

Had a lovely day off today despite the weather and managed to find lots of lovey recipes. As for my food;

Breakfast - omlette (1 egg 1 egg white mushrooms onion ham and 30g low fat cheese)

Lunch- tortilla wrap with ham lettuce tomato mayonnaise and salad dressing, packet of Aldi cheese puffs

Dinner- lasagne ( 125g lean mince mushrooms onions peppers carrots lasagne sheets tinned tomato pasatta bisto cheese sauce and low fat mozerella) with BNS chips and cabbage

Snacks: fizzy jelly pot ( sliced banana apple and satsuma in jelly made with water and lemonade topped with half a ww dessert yogurt)

Drinks 1 coffee with a dash of milk 4 green teas 1 highlights hot chocolate and 2.5 litres of water.

Total 1386/ 1400 and exercise 575 earnt at the gym so 589 remaining may add two biscuits with my hot chocolate later to take me up to 1460

Absolutely worn out today! What felt like a loooong day at work and then the gym again just stuck to walking uphill on the treadmill today and a few weights burning 400 calories. As for my food;

Breakfast: 27g porridge
Lunch: panini with tuna mayo and cheese (homemade) with one of my fizzy jelly pots and a weight watchers yogurt
Dinner; beef casserole with a seeded roll and a bit of ketchup
Snacks: pack of whisps (low fat crisps) and will have a weight watchers chocolate brownie dessert later

Drinks: 1 coffee 2 green tea 2.75 litres of water

Brings me to 1428/1800 (372 remaining including exercise)

Now I'm off for a lie down a cup of green tea my brownie and some good tv!

xgeorgix said:
Snacks: fizzy jelly pot ( sliced banana apple and satsuma in jelly made with water and lemonade topped with half a ww dessert yogurt)

Wow doing really well with your exercise & eating well too :) LOVE the look of this one though, I'll give it a go tomorrow, yum yum yum!

the_last_time said:
Wow doing really well with your exercise & eating well too :) LOVE the look of this one though, I'll give it a go tomorrow, yum yum yum!

Thanks! Yep they are pretty tasty I'm also going to do another one with jelly mixed berries and quark mixed with fromage frais natural yogurt with vanilla essence this weekend so I'll report back on that one.

Not feeling too good today which i think is why I'm was so tired yesterday so decided to give the gym a miss today was planning Friday Saturday off but will just have tonight off and go Saturday. Today's food;

Breakfast: 27g porridge with 15g sultanas
Lunch: 60g (dry weight) wholemeal pasta, leeks, mushrooms and 30g light Philly. Weight watchers lemon tart yogurt.
Dinner: breaded chicken fillet with new potato, brocolli and carrots
Snacks: 50g unsalted mixed nuts and raisins and a weight watchers ice cream pot
Drinks: 1 cup of coffee 3 green teas 2 litres sugar free squash

Total 1320/1400

Had to have some nuts just to get my calories up for today - not often like that! Don't get many for 50g and 260 calories though!

Finally Friday today!! Don't know why that's so good as I still have to work tomorrow but never mind! Gone slightly over my calories today but I'll make it up at the gym tomorrow!

Breakfast; 27g porridge
Lunch; wholemeal and Oat bagel with scrambled egg whites, peach and a weight watchers toffee yogurt.
Dinner: quick fry steak with salad salad dressing and feta
Snack: personal deep pan pizza (one of them little ones you put in the microwave) packet of wotsits. Babybel light.

Total 1462/1400 so 62 over just couldn't resist the pizza!

Thought I would update this morning as I will probably forget tonight! Got work today then going to the gym and I'm then making dinner for a few people (sweet potato curry) if I get time I'll get a cauliflower and try making it into rice If not brown rice it is. This will also be my third weekend not drinking only one more to go until i reach my goal of a month. To be honest it's not been too bad so far but may find it difficult people drinking around me tonight especially wine!!! Today's planned food;

Breakfast; oatso simple porridge with sultanas
Lunch; bns cup a soup, Melba toast, laughing cow cheese light, apple and 100g fat free natural yogurt
Dinner: sweet potato curry and brown rice/ maybe cauliflower rice

Drinks: 1 coffee, 3 green teas, 2.5 litres squash, cherry flavoured sparkling water (my wine replacement lol)

That's a total of 1178/1400 I might have a look for a starter to make for tonight for a few calories! I'll report back tomorrow To see If I stuck to it lol x

Soooo yesterday's planned changed slightly but still within calories! Breakfast and lunch were the same but for dinner;
1/4 of Sainsbury's Indian starter pack
2 poppadoms with homemade riata (sp?)
Sweet potato curry with cauliflowers rice which was the first time I've had the rice and was amazing will certainly the doing that again.

Then I had 30g raisins and 2 biscuits to snack on so finishe at 1244/1400 and burnt 500 at the gym so 656 left!

Attachments

• image-2575862855.jpg
    image-2575862855.jpg
    491.2 KB · Views: 59
Lost 2lbs this week wool but even better is that I have lost 5% of my body weight In two weeks so I'm really pleased with that!

Lunch: tortilla wrap pizza with homemade sweet potato crisps
Dinner: homemade veg soup to start them turkey roast sweet potato carrots roast parsnip brocolli and cauliflower with gravy and for dessert a fizzy jelly pot with biscuit and yogurt
Drinks: 1 coffee 1 diet lemonade 2 litres squash 4 green teas

Exercise: 600 cals at the gym

Total 1361/2000 might have a weight watchers ice cream later too

Wow well done :D :D :D you must be so pleased! Can't believe your motivation abilities & exercise efforts. I shall definitely be trying to get some inspiration from you :)

Thankyou!! It was hard at first to keep exercising as I've never really enjoyed it but I'm getting into it now and If i don't go I feel guilty lol how times have changed!

xgeorgix said:
Ok so I thought I would start a diary so I have someplace to write down my rather random thoughts and log my food. A bit about me.. I'm 22 and work in a bank so I'm sat down most of the day which doesn't help my weight loss! I've lost weight before on weight watchers and half heartedly tried slimming world but I wanted a lifestyle change rather than a diet so here I am calorie counting. I've been doing it for about 7 weeks and lost a stone changed scales last week so just starting a fresh as they weigh very different so my wi today and I lost 4lb!

I'm on 1400 calories a day and am trying to exercise 5 days a week, I sometimes eat a few of my exercise calories back too.

So today's diary;

Exercise: one hour cardio in the gym, fifteen minutes weights then half an hour swimming

Lunch: 2 Slices of wholemeal bread, 10g extra light mayonnaise, mushrooms and 2 slices bacon fat removed

Dinner: 200g chicken breast filled with 20g elf soft cheese and wrapped in one slice bacon with roasted potato,bns,parsnip,carrots and onions.

Drinks; 3 coffees with a dash of skimmed milk, sugar free squash, 1 cup green yea

Total 1392cals

I've burnt 742 calls exercise too so will use a few more calories later- got a caramel highlights hot Choc in the cupboard and some mixed nuts so that's another 160 calls

That's a total of 1552 with 590 remaining

I'll report back tomorrow! If anyone's got any feedback for me please don't be afraid to comment! X

Hey hun :) Here to follow x

Sent from my iPhone

Well done! I wish i had the motivation to do as much exercise as you do! Meals looking lovely too :), xxx

I must say I'm very impressed with your no drinking goal & you're nearly there....that glass of wine will be lush ;) I can just about cope with 4 days off the booze....!

Nicola87 said:
Well done! I wish i had the motivation to do as much exercise as you do! Meals looking lovely too :), xxx

Thanks I used to hate it but really starting to enjoy it now and it's really changing my body shape whilst I loose weight! X

the_last_time said:
I must say I'm very impressed with your no drinking goal & you're nearly there....that glass of wine will be lush ;) I can just about cope with 4 days off the booze....!

Thank you lol only one week on Saturday now lol x

Back