Gerbil Story!

Discussion in 'Pets Corner' started by nadhak, 12 August 2008 Social URL.

1. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    :D8 weeks ago we bought 2 male Gerbils [as my son found a poorly mouse in the garden and tried to adopt it by bringing it into his badroom in a shoe box! We thought a pet would pacify him]
    We actually went to buy a hamster but were told gerbils were tamer and more fun!
    We had to buy 2 as they hate solitude, so decided on 2 males.
    They played piggy back [hmmmm] so went back to the pet store to be told Males do that!
    Guess what we have now got 6!
    Been a great Biology lasson for the kids but it could only happen to me!
    We have had to separate the male [petshop let us have a free cage]:wave_cry: and poor old Jakers is quite sad on his own!
    Just hope the babies will be ok with their mum!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    gerbils ahh i hate them lol,
    mine use to chew my hands off

in my opinon the best cage pet to buy a child is a rat,
    eeww for some but they are great,
    my kids have grown up with mine in the last 10 years god knows how many i had in that time, i use to rescue them to when no one wanted them, they are/can be realy friendly, pick them up put them in a massive ball, stroke them and so on, they are just great, even the 2 cats dont go near the one i have now :)

4. nadhak

nadhak LIGHTER LIFE FOR LIFE

Diet:
    lighter life maintaining and occasional re-starting
    No please!!!! Rats!!!!
    Yeugh - I am sure they make lovely pets but we have wild ones and they so scare me -I feel for your poor ickle pussycat!!!
    Actually the gerbils have never bitten me - even mum when I have handled her little ones has not bitten me, so I must have tame ones!
    Now the rabbit - thats another story - its the most unsociable grumpy thing ever!!!
    LOL!

5. Sheep

Sheep on the up lol

Diet:
    lipotrim
    lol, ur not alone i even run from wild rats ;)
    i must of had the devils gerbil, horrid lil thing lols :rolleyes:
    rabbits hhmm i use to have a home one, lil ******* for chewing and chasing the cat lol(only had 1 cat at time)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.