German Market

bilsat

Really likes to cook
Hi All.
The German Market is about to start in Birmingham this Thursday with all it's tempting food & drink!
Any ideas what the syns are for the sausages & wines, it's hard to find info on these products......
Lovely though!
Pete

Sorry I don't know much but the mulled wine is higher than normal wine because of all the extra sugar and other bits they put in, but they usually only give you a small mugful of it.

I went to the german market in Leeds and had a pretzel with camembert and cranberry sauce, after looking online I counted 18.5 for the pretzel 2 HEB on green for the cheese (so would have counted 12 syns) and 3 syns for the sauce. I have no idea on the sausages, they'll be higher then the hot dog sausages in the book, but personally I'd use that as a guide and add some syns.

Maybe what your best doing is planning when your going and saving some syns for the rest of the week and then going and just enjoying yourself

Hi i live in Germany and our C said a small gluhwein (150ml) is 15 syns quite a lot!!

I have been a bit worried about this as I live near to the Manchester ones and I absolutely love them and end up going quite a bit! I am going to have to drive I think or limit myself to 1 Mulled wine and 1 bratwurst while being extra good for the rest of the week! I think 2 visits will have to be my limit!

I love the international markets!
I don't know syns, there may be a discount for free food, but if it's any help at all a bratwurst is about 270 calories. Way better tasting than any normal sausage in my book, and totally worth a treat!

I went to the one in birmingham at the weekend well I just forgt about slimming world not a good thing to do but I enjoyed it all so no regrets. It's on till Christmas xx

The was wondering about the Brum one but just looked online and it's on until the 22nd December so plenty of time :D:D:D

I'm gutted at the amount of syns in gluhwein, its a Xmas staple in our house! I dread to think what bratkartoffeln with the garlicky sauce will be in syns! :cry:

I have just had my trip to the markets! 1 cup of mulled wine, I bratwurst with no bread! Some hog roast with no bread! I know that's not going to be within syns but I don't think that is too bad is it?? X

I have just had my trip to the markets! 1 cup of mulled wine, I bratwurst with no bread! Some hog roast with no bread! I know that's not going to be within syns but I don't think that is too bad is it?? X

I def don't think that's bad at all, most of the syns would have been in the bread so you cut a lot out :)

Back