• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

get a grip girl and get on with it already

well all i can say is boohoo tried getting back on exante like 3 times now and failed by tea :cry:i have now put back on the 2stone i lost and am so pissed off with myself its unreal had my 1st shake today going to have 4 a day i think just to get past 1st week.Well do i know where ive gone wrong? yes i do ive done nothing but eat kept saying well i might as well eat this cos 2morrow ill be back on exante then id eat the next day and the next and 2 stone later so today ive bought my birthay outfit for oct 21st and i am going to fit in it without the help of the magic pants lol wrote down all i want from myself to keep motivated and how if makes me feel to fail so hoping i can spur myself on till the end of week 1 i now weight in at 16,4 and at 5,2 thats not great so to start off

Get through day 1
Get throught day 7
Lose 7lbs
Lose a stone
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 ½ stone
Make it past 1 month

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi Scarymovie

Hope you manage to make it until the end of the day:) Just remember how good it felt when you had lost all the weight before and hopefully that will keep you on the straight and narrow!!!

:wavey: x

Come on, girlie, you can do it, I am a consistent failer of start-up attempts but, doesn't stop me trying.
I'm right with you, I know how hard it can be but, am going to try my hardest to deal with one day at a time.

You can do it !

well im so please ive made it so far my head was banging earlier so i had loadssss of water and a chicken leg no fat just to get me through bought eggs in ready as well for my week days i go to my friend the boiled egg lol so early night tonight ye me thanks for the support it was definatley needed

Darcy15

This is my year
You can do it, you know you can!!

I am on day 7 of Exante TS. This is the first time I have tried a VLCD.

Yes, the first few days are hard. Then it gets so much easier.

I too have a target date of October 21st!!

Let's do this together.

Katt

Silver Member
Well done for even starting again - that takes a lot of courage and determination! I am sure you can do it this time - you have done the hardest part by starting! I am not far off your weight at 16 stone 8 and I am on day 5 so I am here with you for the long haul :D Good luck!

Had to laugh at the boiled egg bit....I am going out for the day today and boiled 3 last night to take with us. DS loves them but may have to eat one myself in case of an emergency :)

:wavey: x

well day 2 and im still hear bit light headed today so not doing much and makes a change today cos im sweating im usually really cold on 1st few days of vlcds had my 1st shake at 10 gonna wait till 2 for my next but still determined and i wont be taking a break for anything cos bloody hell its hard to get back lol

well day 3 didnt get time to come back on yesterday but was a good girl lol so on with today these nxt few days r my boiled egg days i find 3,4 and 5 hard but am determined as hell to carry on if it gets too bad will add chicken or a ham omellette just to pass these days then im fine being a good girl and not going on scales or peeing on sticks lol

well day 4 :) still hear not feeling to bad today so defo getting back into the swing of it defo not leaving this diet til my bday got a meal out 4 my lil girls bday in september already decided on steak and salad lol well prepared theres no chance im gonna screw this up again

really not doing well with my diary lol however im doing great on my diet yeeeee 1st wi tommorrow so looking forward 2 it last night was horrid i wasnt hungry but really wanted toast even made it left it in the kitchen and walked away thought about it some more and threw it away i was so please with myself so today is day 6 and im still doing great no idea if im in ketosis as i ate some nuts but anyhow still here gor 2weeks worth left so monday im gonna order again so i dont run out hoping to lose at least 5lbs this week and 3lb a week everyone after

You can do it, you know you can!!

I am on day 7 of Exante TS. This is the first time I have tried a VLCD.

Yes, the first few days are hard. Then it gets so much easier.

I too have a target date of October 21st!!

Let's do this together.

ok Darcy will do this will u we can have the same goal :D
45lbs -oct 21st

Hi Scarymovie
Well done for getting through the first 6 days - definitely the hardest part! Good luck for a great WI tomorrow to keep you motivated for the next week!
Sounds like I might need to start carrying an emergency hard boiled egg around too - top idea!
LED x

well week 1 over with yeeeahh im so happy feel great lost 7lbs thats half a stone in a week lol
Mini goals
Get through day 1J
Get throught day 7J
Lose 7lbsJ
Lose a stone
Drop a dress size
Lose 1 ½ stone
Make it past 1 month

WEEK 1 – 7LBSJJJJJJJ

well went to blackpool yesterday (day 8) and ate 3 slices of pizza and a diet coke we were in pleasure beach and ur not allowed to take food in :( all maily fast food in there ut either way had a great day kids loved it had my shake when i got home and back on the water
day 9 already on the water getting ready 4 my 1st shake dont feel guilty about eating yesterday and i feel like it never really happened so its not knocked me off my diet which is great hoping for a gfood weight loss on friday as im being a good girl now kids done me a smiley face chart and put it on notice board for every pound i lose they get to colour in a smily face lol

day 11 still here made the mistake of having a chip tea cake last night :( silly me but bk on with my shakes today not beating myself up about just a slip not a binge lol so not expecting a good loss this week but still going to stick at it :) well will c what friday brings a loss is a loss