1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Get me back on PLAN!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jennibells, 8 July 2011 Social URL.

1. jennibells

jennibells Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hiii guys im hoping you can shove me back in the right direction!

so, i got to target back in march time and was very good the first month (so good that i was under target for 3 weeks running so i had to pay!) - this was when i decided to stop going to meetings because i didnt want to pay to be told to put on weight!
    since then i have relaxed a bit, still at target most weeks but i cant seem to have one really good day! i get half way through the day and then ruin it and then go way over syns!
    im not to concened cos im still in target range but i want to reign it in before it goes crazy!

any help/advise greatly recieved!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louise1979

louise1979 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    come oooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn..................................stick with it you know you want to and just think of how pleased you are gonna be x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.