Get to or under 100kg by Mid-February

KoolKiwi

Hello, I would like to get to or under 100kg by mid February, so this is 6 weeks.

Apart from this week and last week, I have been attending the gym 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, sometimes Saturday) since I think around the 8th of december, and within the first 2 weeks I lost 4kg. I got down from 123kg to 119kg.

I am 18, 5ft 7in, and I am eating healthy, not pigging out and just being careful with my eating decisions.

Is there anything I can do at the Gym which will accelerate weight loss? I do a mix of Treadmill, bike and dumbell weights. I have the treadmill at 6km an hour, basically extremely fast power walking.

Thanks for any help :)

Hello, I would like to get to or under 100kg by mid February, so this is 6 weeks.

Apart from this week and last week, I have been attending the gym 3 times a week (Mon, Wed, Fri, sometimes Saturday) since I think around the 8th of december, and within the first 2 weeks I lost 4kg. I got down from 123kg to 119kg.

I am 18, 5ft 7in, and I am eating healthy, not pigging out and just being careful with my eating decisions.

Is there anything I can do at the Gym which will accelerate weight loss? I do a mix of Treadmill, bike and dumbell weights. I have the treadmill at 6km an hour, basically extremely fast power walking.

Thanks for any help :)

If you have time, you can add 20 minutes to your already busy schedule
to practice too easy tai chi aka qi gong.

Look for free instructions and videos online.

It seems to have helped many people with their weight.

Salespitch or truth? Either way, it can't hurt.

Of course, your gym + eating heavily vegetarian with reduced to no animal protein
will accelerate your weight loss even more (fruits, veggies, salads, sprouts
and legumes/beans).

Except wild meat. Can't give up wild meat. :)

Back