get up and go has gone

Discussion in 'Nutrition, Health & Beauty' started by Rachel57, 28 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Rachel57

Rachel57 Full Member

hi im getting over a cold virus and it has knocked me for 6 as they say . when i get a normal cold it doesn't put me out but this one has, so much to the point were I've spent a fair few days on the couch and Thats not me at all . It started a week last Monday and im still not over it . Apart from flu I've never felt like this ever and i can't shake it off . Im feeling much better each day but the thing is i just don't have the energy to do anything , in my mind i have loads of places to go and do but putting it into action is another thing . How long will it take me to get over this and is there anything i can take to give me a boost ?
    i just want to be bank to the normal me
    thanks in advance .

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dawnbirduk

dawnbirduk Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Controlled
    Take care hope u feel better soon

4. runningwild

runningwild Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Every one I know seems to have a horrid cold too. I had a day in bed too. Am feeling much better now, a week later.

It's a bummer :sigh: But better now then christmas:rolleyes:

5. Rachel57

Rachel57 Full Member

Thanks guys im feeling miles better now ! Ears are still ringing and a bit fuzzy but defiantly on the road to recovery ! :-D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.