get up and go has gone

Rachel57

hi im getting over a cold virus and it has knocked me for 6 as they say . when i get a normal cold it doesn't put me out but this one has, so much to the point were I've spent a fair few days on the couch and Thats not me at all . It started a week last Monday and im still not over it . Apart from flu I've never felt like this ever and i can't shake it off . Im feeling much better each day but the thing is i just don't have the energy to do anything , in my mind i have loads of places to go and do but putting it into action is another thing . How long will it take me to get over this and is there anything i can take to give me a boost ?
i just want to be bank to the normal me
thanks in advance .

hi im getting over a cold virus and it has knocked me for 6 as they say . when i get a normal cold it doesn't put me out but this one has, so much to the point were I've spent a fair few days on the couch and Thats not me at all . It started a week last Monday and im still not over it . Apart from flu I've never felt like this ever and i can't shake it off . Im feeling much better each day but the thing is i just don't have the energy to do anything , in my mind i have loads of places to go and do but putting it into action is another thing . How long will it take me to get over this and is there anything i can take to give me a boost ?
i just want to be bank to the normal me
thanks in advance .

Every one I know seems to have a horrid cold too. I had a day in bed too. Am feeling much better now, a week later.

It's a bummer :sigh: But better now then christmas:rolleyes:

Thanks guys im feeling miles better now ! Ears are still ringing and a bit fuzzy but defiantly on the road to recovery ! :-D

Back