Get your glad rags on everyone!!!!!

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
:D I am having a party...

doo doo doo... come on and join 'my 10 stone' conga... doo doo doo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*** cd08 is blowing whistles and pulling party poppers, while hanging banners and baking a carb free cake ***

i am in the 10's YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

am over the frigging moon, wish i could bottle this feeling and send it to all those who are struggling! i have been close to leaving CD a few times and nearly caved in to the atkins diet on occasions.

BUT i am soooooo glad i am still here. Just think in another 4 weeks i could be throwing another party for the '9 stones'...

This is truly the best diet ever, it is not magic but it leaves you with no choices and no oppurtunity to make bad decisions with regards to meal.

I failed on ALL other diets as the choices were too vast and i ended up having everything! The limitations of this diet really are a godsend and everyone should embrace it and not feel like its a punishing regime. It is liberating and not imprisoning (as i have felt on occassions).

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND YOU WILL FEEL THE BUZZ I AM GETTING RIGHT NOW... IT FEELS SO GOOD TO BE BACK TO MY 2004 WEIGHT... ITS BEEN A LONG TIME COMING!

cant stop grinning :D:D:D:D

:wow: Congratulations!!! That is fab news. You have done so well. You'll be in the 9's in no time. :party0038:

Thats brilliant - you've done so well! I'm sure you'll be having your "in the 9s" bash in no time at all x

well done hun,thats so good x

oh cyprusbride, thats great. i love it when peeps have a read of it as i am doing it for others as well as myself.
i hope everyone can see the highs far outweigh the lows on this diet so hold tight and enjoy the bumpy ride, it is tough at times but keep going.
xxxx

dragonfly and pink chic these 10's truly are a fab place, hurry along and get here! its wonderful...
ill be waiting for you!!!!!

Gem, you are doing so well on WW! Bet you are pleased with the results you're getting.
I am too scared to move anywhere at the mo, even aamw gets be panicky... dont think im ready to eat yet.
How you finding it? I am swaying between doing lo-carb or ww at the end of CD.
Would love to know how you are finding it after CD, how long were you on CD?
xxx

kareno, welcome to CD. I can see you are week 1. I remember logging on in my 1st week and feeling really overwhelmed seeing others losses and the fact that they were all 'months' into the diet.
BUT it has gone sooooo fast, your week 1 will be week 10 before you know it.
My diary is done nearly everyday and it blurs into what seems like a month, not 2.5 months.
Keep at it, it flys by!

WELL DONE:D

That's an amazing achievement, and hopefullty you'll be celebrating getting into the 9's before you know it!

I'm hoping to get into the 11's for next weigh....:eek:

aw i am soooooo happy for u!!! i cannot wait until i am in the 10's! i kno i have a long way to go but is it really such a long way when i'l thank myself for it for the rest of my life?!
Genuinly delighted for u, ur fab! xx

Lisa it will be worth it in the end, it will be a few months out of the rest of your life.
I hope to lose my 70lbs in 5 months so you can do yours in 7 months. Thats not a big deal!
It goes so fast so just enjoy the ride for what it is... fast weight loss!
It will be tough but def worth it for the brill results.
I find this site a godsend, I certainly used to come on here in the beginning thinking how will i ever catch up with everyone. But here i am.
If i can do it you can too (i am a serial diet failure lol).
Good luck xxxx

Congratulations - I can't wait until I'm back in the 10's.

You'll be celebrating the 9's before you know it:D

Oh fantastic!! Well done!!

Back