gettin there

LizzieF

I've been kinda doin JUDD for the past 4 weeks. After the horizon program I decided do 2 x 500 cal days Monday and Wednesday and the rest around 1500 not exceeding 1800. I've done JUDD before so thought it was very close to it so I've been inspired by you guys and used your ideas for DD's :). After 10 days I lost 3lb then went to dales for a week and didn't JUDD as I thought we're walking a lot and doin a peak I'll need energy. anyways I put on the 3lb I lost so got straight back to it this last week and lost 5lb just 23lb to go lol. This plan is sooooo do able and don't feel like I'm missing out. And thought I'd share a filling and down day meal. Ainsly harriot golden vegetable rice in the big tubs, 120g dry serving when cooked mixing in a dairylea light triangle mixed in makes it risotto like I think lol 238 cals and only takes 20 mins. I have this twice on my down day and it's a decent portion and I find it's very filling.

LizzieF said:
I've been kinda doin JUDD for the past 4 weeks. After the horizon program I decided do 2 x 500 cal days Monday and Wednesday and the rest around 1500 not exceeding 1800. I've done JUDD before so thought it was very close to it so I've been inspired by you guys and used your ideas for DD's :). After 10 days I lost 3lb then went to dales for a week and didn't JUDD as I thought we're walking a lot and doin a peak I'll need energy. anyways I put on the 3lb I lost so got straight back to it this last week and lost 5lb just 23lb to go lol. This plan is sooooo do able and don't feel like I'm missing out. And thought I'd share a filling and down day meal. Ainsly harriot golden vegetable rice in the big tubs, 120g dry serving when cooked mixing in a dairylea light triangle mixed in makes it risotto like I think lol 238 cals and only takes 20 mins. I have this twice on my down day and it's a decent portion and I find it's very filling.

Yum :)

Back