Getting back into CWP after bank holiday

Melaniep

Hi all,

Was really good Saturday and Sunday, but bank holiday Monday disaster struck. Out of routine and stupidly thinking a meal as a treat was a good idea I binged for 2 days.

I've eaten so much rubbish and my body is now craving it, I want to sit and cry, well actually go to bed and cry, but I'm on holiday and want to make the most of it. So I need to man up a bit stop being weak and get on with it. I can get through the "pain" barrier and get into ketosis, but need determination.

So this post is for anyone struggling to get back on the cwp wagon, tell us how you are feeling or any tips to get through then next few days

Good luck, we can do it
Mel

I totally sympothise, id planned a night out on saturday so cooked myself up some chicken
and veg and planned to stick to vodka diet coke, i was fairly good on the night out... Couple of shots i should prob avoided and even managed to avoid the chinese and kebab house on my drunken walk home,
Disaster struck the sunday, hangover from hell!! The thought of a shake or bar made me physically gag!!! So.... WhAt did i do?!! I ate!!!! Amd not just a small cheat either!!! Y do we lose control so easily! Have felt crap all week because of it - weigh in tomoro im totally dredding in and am back to starving and headaches again!!!
L x

I'm even in bed this time of night when I'm on holiday from work so I start looking through the cupboards, sad or what LOL

Could be worse I could be eating

littlemumma said:
I totally sympothise, id planned a night out on saturday so cooked myself up some chicken
and veg and planned to stick to vodka diet coke, i was fairly good on the night out... Couple of shots i should prob avoided and even managed to avoid the chinese and kebab house on my drunken walk home,
Disaster struck the sunday, hangover from hell!! The thought of a shake or bar made me physically gag!!! So.... WhAt did i do?!! I ate!!!! Amd not just a small cheat either!!! Y do we lose control so easily! Have felt crap all week because of it - weigh in tomoro im totally dredding in and am back to starving and headaches again!!!
L x

I haven't managed to get through the starving and headaches since weekend before last, but must brave it.

I put on last week, made me determined to lose this week and I did, but my "treat" set me off again.

No food full stop until I'm fully in ketosis and then maybe ss+ or step 2 again, just want to be in ketosis again, preferably without the pain LOL

So day 1 complete and half way through day 2, struggling but determined to get through it.

I'd already lost a couple of lb before starting cwp just weighed myself on the same scales and I've lost 5 stone since Christmas, which is my motivation, I will make it

Hi Melanie, sounds like me, I'm
On ss...2nd day today. Have a niggling headache. Not hungry just feel empty lol. Can't wait to c sum
Good results xxx

Well lost 2lbs.... Not awful considering my complete disaster weekend! But.... Just ate a cupcake - kill me now!!! Tomoro i WILL start over this cheating is gettin ridiculous!! Such a waste of money if i cant even stick to it! ? x

littlemumma said:
Well lost 2lbs.... Not awful considering my complete disaster weekend! But.... Just ate a cupcake - kill me now!!! Tomoro i WILL start over this cheating is gettin ridiculous!! Such a waste of money if i cant even stick to it! ? x

I'm with you on that, sat this afternoon and filled my face, why do I do it? I'm so peed off with myself, its when I'm home alone and feel lonely I eat to fill the gap, I'm my own worst enemy, but can't stop. Tomorrow day 1 and I need to make it to day 3 and into ketosis - Arghh!!!!

Its ok we can do it together!!!! Were both in the same place, i feel the same really let down right now like iv failed myself!! Arrrrrrr i wana get this fat off so much but seems im not ready to forget my battle with food!! Luckily we r still losin weight... But nearly £50 a week we need to b more focused!!!!!
L x

littlemumma said:
Its ok we can do it together!!!! Were both in the same place, i feel the same really let down right now like iv failed myself!! Arrrrrrr i wana get this fat off so much but seems im not ready to forget my battle with food!! Luckily we r still losin weight... But nearly £50 a week we need to b more focused!!!!!
L x

I know I have to do something, can't carry on like this, maybe I'll just stay in bed tomorrow LOL. Dilema, do I finish the binge with the thing I am craving like crazy and start in the morning or just get through tonight and probably still be craving it tomorrow

On the plus side today, my car was written off a few weeks ago and hire car went back I've been reliant on other people for just over 3 weeks, I'm now a couple of days away from being mobile again, whoop whoop. Not my ideal car, but its temporary, dad wanted it, but needs to sell his, so being the lovely daughter I am I've bought it and then he'll give me the money back once his has sold, in the mean time I'm mobile and can find the car I want

If i was u id get it out the way tonight what u wana eat!!! Start fresh tomoro! Iv just looked through a lot of the inspiration pics on here - made me feel a lot more focused!!! I wana b slim like those people!!! Some r amazing!!!
We can get through this!!!!

So what r ur stats?? How long u been going for and weights etc..... X

littlemumma said:
If i was u id get it out the way tonight what u wana eat!!! Start fresh tomoro! Iv just looked through a lot of the inspiration pics on here - made me feel a lot more focused!!! I wana b slim like those people!!! Some r amazing!!!
We can get through this!!!!

So what r ur stats?? How long u been going for and weights etc..... X

I agree. Have a binge, with a clear focus with a goal in mind. I ate so much over the bank Hol I felt I'll and thought enough is enough I'm starting Tom! Been hard not cos I'm hungry, I can deal with that. I just miss food! All I keep saying us. It's not forever! Give yourself a stone at a time goal x

I've been to the supermarket and bought 6 2litre bottles of sparkling water if I have to drink them all tomorrow I will, cannot spend another day like this. I did also buy chocolate, I'm sitting in the car eating it wanting to throw up at the same time, but cannot stop myself. It's gone now, but not got rid of the empty feeling. Got some trashy magazines, so if I'm bored, water and a read

I'm 5ft 10 beginning of January I weighed in at 26 stone fooled myself I was a size 24, think I was actually a 26, started cwp 30 Jan at 25st 7lb I'm now 21st and size 20-22, need to lose another 8, I know I can do it, just my mojo has gone and I want it back.

I love being off work, but need my daily routine

Wow youre doing really well!! Look at what you have achieved! Forget about today focus on tomoro- u can do it!!! Think how amazing your gonna feel!!! Go us!!!

Breakfast done, lunch done, need water and lots of it, I will get through today, out tonight, but with a friend that won't let me stray, water all night yay lmao

Haha!! Im out in 2 wkends time (il b drinking! :( ) so for the next 2 weeks im gonna be soooo strict!! Im freakin starving!! But think its mostly in my mind! I put a bit on the mix a mousse in my lunchtime shake to make it thicker which made me feel really bloated and full, but 2 hours on my belly is yelling at me it neeeeeeeds food!!! Sat here watching the biggest loser trying to b motivated!!! ;)

I'm not planning any time off the diet until I've lost 10 stone, then I'm having a ball LOL, already decided on a night at a local Brazilian restaurant, which is meat, meat and more meat yay

First headache kicking in, good sign, but why does it happen :'(

Oh well 2 pills down the hatch and hope they work quickly

Back