1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Getting back into it!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Aileen, 5 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Im rejoining my class tonight! I have tried to go it alone and failed misrably!

I now have something to aim for... 11 years and 2 kids later, me and my other half are getting married! I am soooo excited, and am dying to get cracking on all the organising. Hoping to set a date for March-ish next year... only 5 months away.

So... obviously i need a dress before then. So i am hoping to get about a stone and a half off for about January time. I know its doable, i have done it before so i just need lots of motivation and support :)

Ill adjust my ticker later once ive been to class and i find out the dreaded number :s
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. wenchie

wenchie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    good luck and welcome back on the wagon! :D
  4. Maddysmum

Maddysmum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    There's nothing like a wedding to give you motivation eh!
    My motivation is to get back in my wedding dress. Only been married 14 month but put on soooo much weight.
    1.5 stone by Jan is easily acheivable.
    Good luck xoxo
  5. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

Thanks ladies xx
  6. dr_fluffy

dr_fluffy Member

good luck, i started on monday. So far so good x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.