Getting back on track after christmas!

kyliejade

I didn't manage to stick to plan over christmas, if anything i fell off the wagon good and proper so i've decided to start using this site not only for browsing other peoples food plans but to create my own. Speaking to others and getting support along the way is always nice and can help alot! I don't find going to group much help, though i do drop in every now and then. I did call target but i have changed my mind and i want to lose an extra 7lbs, but i have gained over xmas so i'm looking at around 10-14lbs to reach my goal! I do combination of EE and Green days.

New years resolutions..
1, Lose 10-14lbs
2, Get back to feeling healthy/eating better
3, More gym time
4, pre-plan meals in advance
5, Learn to accept myself for who i am, and be happy!

I was off plan on and off from the 16th dec up until today. It's done and we cant change it only move forward and crack on.

I too have said to myself I'm going to use this forum more and input a bit more to hopefully encourage others as I have just reading.

Hi girls....I too have drawn a line................. under xmas/new year and am moving on... also want to use this site more!!

Ive been doing s/w since beg sept and have lost 18.5 lbs, only gain has been this week of xmas.. 1lb on!! have read through loads of posts on this site and think i've realised why my losses have only been 1/2lb week, I need to have been paying more attention to my 1/3rd SF on the EE plan!!
So tomorrow new start, new year, new me...

My goals are ....... 1.lose further 28lbs. 2.plan ahead for all meals.
3.Go for more walks.

I have been off plan since Christmas Eve. There is still some rubbish left to eat up along with leftovers. I am going to try to limit the damage this week and start properly next weekend after a big shop for healthy food. By then the rest of the chocolate log etc should be eaten or gone stale and in the bin.My trousers are definately feeling tight.

Back