Getting back onto the SW wagon!

RubyRed80

Hello guys and gals!

I've been off the SW plan for about a year and managed to pile back on the stone and a half that I lost the original time :break_diet:

I'm rejoining on Tuesday. Excited but nervous at the same time. A bit like i'm going back with my tail between my legs!

x

Hi, good luck this time, there are lots of people on here who have restarted a few times so plenty in the same boat for support!! Are you attending meetings or doing it off your own back?

I'm going to attend meetings. No way do I have the will power to go it alone! :) x

Hey, good luck! I'm re-starting this week after not following sw for over a year properly. I gained an extra stone so def gotta stick with it this time.

Good luck :D

Extra Easy is now the way forward if you are not a vegetarian. The food is much easier to cook and overall the diet is a way of life. This time you will find it much easier to stick to!!!! Good luck!

Hello guys and gals!

I've been off the SW plan for about a year and managed to pile back on the stone and a half that I lost the original time :break_diet:

I'm rejoining on Tuesday. Excited but nervous at the same time. A bit like i'm going back with my tail between my legs!

x

Honestly hun, dont worry about that. I stopped going to SW two years ago and put all the weight I had lost back on and more. I procrastinated for ages not wanting to go back because I had left and I finally bit the bullet beginning of February and returned to my local group. I dont know what I was worried about and I wish I had done it ages go. I could kick myself for wasting all that time!

Go for it girl!! You have nothing to lose but the unwanted weight. xx

Good luck, you certai nly won't be the only one restarting. :)

Welcome back and Good Luck :) This is a brill place for all the help and advice you'll ever need

I'm restarting too... we can do this!

I've been going to my group for a good couple of years and can honestly say, hand on heart, that when anyone returns to the group after a 'lapse', us 'oldies' are always genuinely pleased to see them back! There's no need to feel like you have your tail between your legs at all hon! :D

Thanks so much everyone! x

I'm back on the bandwagon too this week, I've got 12 weeks before my holidays and I am NOT going to spend the whole week feeling fat and frumpy!!

Just thought I'd let you know you're not alone.

Good luck!!

I've been going to my group for a good couple of years and can honestly say, hand on heart, that when anyone returns to the group after a 'lapse', us 'oldies' are always genuinely pleased to see them back! There's no need to feel like you have your tail between your legs at all hon! :D

Well said, Mrs just want to say a massive congratulations on your weight loss. Nine flipping stones.. well done and a fabulous endorsement for anyone wondering whether to go back to SW or whether it works. Kudos to you girl!

cmcewn said:
Well said, Mrs just want to say a massive congratulations on your weight loss. Nine flipping stones.. well done and a fabulous endorsement for anyone wondering whether to go back to SW or whether it works. Kudos to you girl!

Aw thanks! :D

Back