Getting confused! Help please :-)

Aldous.j

Hi there,
I am back after two months off and am in a bit of a tizz about my breakfast because the extra easy plan has changed!
I usually have a weetabix (half HEXB) with milk and a banana. I thought this was ok before as banana was a super free food so my brekkie was at least 1/3 super free.
But now I noticed that you need to have 1/3 speed food, and banana isn't speed food, so I don't have 1/3 speed with my breakfast. Am I correct in my thinking and need to switch to an apple or something else? Or I am just going crazy?!?
Didn't seem to affect weight loss before. But am doing SW from home so no consultant to ask.
Are people sticking to the old EE plan?
Thanks in advance,
Jenny x

Technically you are correct, banana not speed so should have something else that is. However has it been working for you? If so then stick with it!! Don't change what's not broken is my motto!!

Technically you are correct, banana not speed so should have something else that is. However has it been working for you? If so then stick with it!! Don't change what's not broken is my motto!!
thank you :) appreciate the reply. It is working for now so will stick with whilst I decide what else to have x

I have weetabix with a banana for breakfast too but I take a pot of chopped up melon to work with me to have at break time.

You never needed to have 1/3 super free with hexs, not too sure if it's still the same now though.

the plan stipulates to have a 1/3 speed foods, where it makes sense , and make them your first choice between meals

i dont have 1/3 speed with my breakfast, mine is porridge oats, banana and honey.

xx

Back