getting easier!

bexsyy

Hi everyone :)

Just thought I would tell you all how great im feeling today! I started monday so day 5 for me now and all of a sudden I feel completely different. The first 3 days were a living hell and I kept thinking to mysel any second now I am going to eat everything but somehow I didn't and today im so glad as I have woken up really feeling like I can do it now!

I just wanted to share, especially with those who are in the first few days, it really is so hard to stay on track but if you can you will start to feel amazing in a really short time... keep going! :)

Ps sorry for typos..my fingers are too fat for this little tablet lol

Hey I am also on day 5 & understand where your coming from. It's like I've got to the point where I can think about food but not 'have' it!

I feel thinner already after just 5 days, feel less bloated & visibly slimmer in the face :)

Can't wait until I've done at least 2 weeks & begin to really notice a difference !!

Congrats to you both for sticking it past the first 3 days!

I'm day 6 today I'm not really wanting food either although I am super hungry.

Hi everyone :)

Just thought I would tell you all how great im feeling today! I started monday so day 5 for me now and all of a sudden I feel completely different. The first 3 days were a living hell and I kept thinking to mysel any second now I am going to eat everything but somehow I didn't and today im so glad as I have woken up really feeling like I can do it now!

I just wanted to share, especially with those who are in the first few days, it really is so hard to stay on track but if you can you will start to feel amazing in a really short time... keep going! :)

Ps sorry for typos..my fingers are too fat for this little tablet lol

Glad u felt the same I've been fine until today day 5! Trying to stay on track but its hard, reading all the posts to keep me motivated!

Hey guys
I'm on day 8, and this morning i weighed myself and lost a stone :) yay
I'm not wanting food at all, I help cooked my partner cook his dinner and it didn't interest me one bit! Even though I know I like it

Stay strong

Hey guys
I'm on day 8, and this morning i weighed myself and lost a stone :) yay
I'm not wanting food at all, I help cooked my partner cook his dinner and it didn't interest me one bit! Even though I know I like it

Stay strong

WOW fab loss!!!

I'm on day 11 - defo gets easier... Not hungry but I do crave things but that's just habit :)

great thread...

im on day 4 and first 2 days were fine but yesterday day 3 i could of ate the world....was sooo hungry ...but today day 4 im feeling ok feel less bloated today ...im really looking forward to monday when i weigh in for the first time, i need that initial confidence that im doing things right .

Jane x

Hey everyone how are you all today? Day 6 now and feeling great so I hope you all are too :)

Certainly agree with wanting things out of habbit but just trying to block out those thoughts and remind myself im not actually hungry!

I am not going for my first weigh in untill tuesday so I will have done 8 days by then. Part of me is really excited to see how much I might have lost but the other part is absolutely dreading it. Although I am feeling great now in terms of sticking to it I just have a horrible feeling I havent done to well. I have read so many great comments of people nearing the end of week one saying they feel much thinner and can really see a difference but I feel the same if im honest. I havent weighed or measured myself and I wear leggings all the time so I guess its hard to tell....does anyone else feel like this or just me?

Hey everyone how are you all today? Day 6 now and feeling great so I hope you all are too :)

Certainly agree with wanting things out of habbit but just trying to block out those thoughts and remind myself im not actually hungry!

I am not going for my first weigh in untill tuesday so I will have done 8 days by then. Part of me is really excited to see how much I might have lost but the other part is absolutely dreading it. Although I am feeling great now in terms of sticking to it I just have a horrible feeling I havent done to well. I have read so many great comments of people nearing the end of week one saying they feel much thinner and can really see a difference but I feel the same if im honest. I havent weighed or measured myself and I wear leggings all the time so I guess its hard to tell....does anyone else feel like this or just me?

Hi Bexsy, I'm on day 6 and getting weighed on Tues. days 1&2 were challenging for me but I've been ok since, even when hubby has his tea in front of me!!

I've not weighed myself either, decided against it after reading the forums on here all week.

I've gone down a notch on my belt but other than that I've not noticed any differences as yet. I have 7 st to lose in total.

Can't wait to get into ketosis :)

Keep at it and good luck at your WI xx

Back