Getting fed up!!!!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
I've recently lost alot of weight by doing Ye Cambridge diet and have been on WW for nearly 2months now! I've lost about 7lbs on WW but I'm stuck and getting sooo fed up!!
My weight one week is 10st 3lbs next week 10st 1lbs then 10st 3lbs and so on!! It's so annoying its not budging anymore! I need to do more exercise but find it hard to find the time as have a little one at home! I do 2 exercise classes a week!
Has anyone got any ideas what I can do to help me shift this last bit of weight???

Total loss so far- 51lbs!! 9lbs to go

Currently Ive lowered my calorie and points intake to 1000 calories a day. I can't deal with the Cambridge liquid diet but they only have a few calories so I'm combining low calorie but still eating according to WW. I'm on day 2 of this so seeing what my loss is Saturday, see if it works. Also I've been using the my fitness pal app alongside the WW one so I can compare points and calories.

Do you eat all your weeklies? I saw it on here that having a third to half of your weeklies leads to the biggest weight loss. I would also up the water if you don't already, it is amazing what 2 litres of water a day can do.

Great losses, well done.

Chlo said:
Do you eat all your weeklies? I saw it on here that having a third to half of your weeklies leads to the biggest weight loss. I would also up the water if you don't already, it is amazing what 2 litres of water a day can do.

Great losses, well done.

This is true! My ww consultant says best results with this!!

xxrebeccaxx said:
I've recently lost alot of weight by doing Ye Cambridge diet and have been on WW for nearly 2months now! I've lost about 7lbs on WW but I'm stuck and getting sooo fed up!!
My weight one week is 10st 3lbs next week 10st 1lbs then 10st 3lbs and so on!! It's so annoying its not budging anymore! I need to do more exercise but find it hard to find the time as have a little one at home! I do 2 exercise classes a week!
Has anyone got any ideas what I can do to help me shift this last bit of weight???

Sorry to hear you feel this way hun,you were doing so well and you will again :0) I'd say the same as the others,plenty of weeklies used and drink plenty of water :0) good luck :0)

A 1000kcals a day isn't enough for anyone especially if you're doing exercise? & I never found 26pp enough for me personally. My advice is to up your eating (in a healthy way, not eat loads of junk lol). If you don't use weeklies then try using them. You could try CC on MFP for a while if WW is doing your head in?
BUT this could just be your body leveling out. I think this happens when you've lost the majority of your weight. You start losing fat & gaining muscle and it can _seem_ like you're getting nowhere but really you are making progress even if the scales don't show it. Keep your chin up hon xx

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

foreverladyluck said:
Currently Ive lowered my calorie and points intake to 1000 calories a day. I can't deal with the Cambridge liquid diet but they only have a few calories so I'm combining low calorie but still eating according to WW. I'm on day 2 of this so seeing what my loss is Saturday, see if it works. Also I've been using the my fitness pal app alongside the WW one so I can compare points and calories.

You can't be eating according to ww if you're on 1000cal a day? You will find you will drop weight quickly. But it will stop after maybe 2-3 weeks as your body hits starvation. Make sure you top up with healthy veg etc. maybe better for u I do simply filling and cal count with that? What do u think? Xx

sapphirestara said:
You can't be eating according to ww if you're on 1000cal a day? You will find you will drop weight quickly. But it will stop after maybe 2-3 weeks as your body hits starvation. Make sure you top up with healthy veg etc. maybe better for u I do simply filling and cal count with that? What do u think? Xx

That's not true she could be eatin to weight watchers sometimes my days are under 1000cs when I have all my dailies it depends what you eat.... I would defiantly say give it a few more weeks it might be ur body holding on to food it will soon drop off x

Thankyou ladies!!! I will keep going a little longer and see how i go!!!
May drop my daily allowance to 26 instead of 29pp a day! See how I go with that x

I had two weeks recently where I stayed the same, after losing every week. I upped my exercise and two weeks later I've lost another 5.5lbs.

Back