getting full before eating a 'normal portion'

wanttobeslim8

this is my 5th week on sw:-
1st week lost 4.5lbs
2nd week lost 2.5lbs
3rd week lost 1lb!
4th week lost .05lb!
focusing on 1/3 of plate superfree food this week but finding i get so full that i dont eat rest of meal. always have salad, peppers, onions etc with my lunch and then veg with my dinner. i am not a big fan of salad so it that up first with a bit of my dinner to get it out of the way, but then end up full and cant eat rest of my lunch, only eaten half a jacket and a few beans just now as so full.
finding am then hungry about 2 hours later.
any ideas?

Make your portions smaller so you can eat a full meal :)

I'm always hungry if I eat just salad. You need a carb or a protein to fill you up. As Missjlousise said, cut down the portion sizes overall and eat all the elements on your plate.

Or just have salad every 2 hours :D

xx

this is my 5th week on sw:-
1st week lost 4.5lbs
2nd week lost 2.5lbs
3rd week lost 1lb!
4th week lost .05lb!
focusing on 1/3 of plate superfree food this week but finding i get so full that i dont eat rest of meal. always have salad, peppers, onions etc with my lunch and then veg with my dinner. i am not a big fan of salad so it that up first with a bit of my dinner to get it out of the way, but then end up full and cant eat rest of my lunch, only eaten half a jacket and a few beans just now as so full.
finding am then hungry about 2 hours later.
any ideas?

If its too much then dont eat it. No point force feeding yourself. I would either reduce the portion size you make to start with so its enough, not too much OR eat the bit you want, then finish the leftover bit when you get hungry 2h later!

Little and often is a good way to eat :)

Back