Getting in the 9s

ED.

Champion Weight Gainer. Repeat offender.
Dreamt about this number for so many years and now I am really heading there, Yes!

Who's coming? :D

Oh I would love to join you Skinny but as they said in the arctic "it may be a while" xx congratulations xx I hope to meet you there one day xx

I also said that once! It will creep up on you before you know it though! There were only 6 small weeks between me being 11st 2lb as you are currently, and 10st 3lb approaching 9s - and that was with some 1lb losses a week.. You may be sooner!

It won't be that much of a while :) xx

I made it :D

Fabulous news and I was a little closer when I did my mini checks but will post a proper weigh in tomorrow :eek:) xx

Only 4lb to go and I'll be in the 9s too!! Not been under 10st in over 5 years and it even then it was only briefly. Well done on getting there! What's your target weight. I'm aiming for 9st 4lb but 9st 7 might be more realistic.

Good luck Deedee! xx

Whim well done! My goal was 10st, but I lowered it to 9st 7lb. I'm just keeping an eye on my face and when it starts to hollow in I'm going to stop, Whether that be before goal or not we shall see :) xx

Ladies you are an inspiration

Although I'm still in the 11s I'm gonna plonk myself in here and aim to join you asap!! :D

You and me both Giggle pants...I have my eye on the prize of being in the 9's. I have to say when I started I never thought I had a chance of getting any where near 10.7. And hear I am! The 9's was in my dreams.

but I have to say that because of the support I receive on here ...IWILL GET HERE

You and me both Giggle pants...I have my eye on the prize of being in the 9's. I have to say when I started I never thought I had a chance of getting any where near 10.7. And hear I am! The 9's was in my dreams.

but I have to say that because of the support I receive on here ...IWILL GET HERE

You go girl! Absolutely you'll get there and I'm gonna be right behind you hun xx

Hell yes you will get there!! :D xx

6lb to go...but it seems a long way

I'm getting seriously fed up. I was down to 10st3lb then had an awful fortnight and managed to put on 7lb!!! Back down to 10st5lb but been stuck at that for a week. It was all I could do not to binge today as it's driving me mad. 9st 7lb seems so far away. I suppose the last stone is the hardest to lose as it's been there the longest!

I'm finally here! :) bring on the 9s!!! Weight today 10st 13.75lbs... Hehe! Not seen my weight start with a 10 in nearly 2 years!!! Xxx

Well done Carrie! After last nights moan I'm 1lb lighter today :) Just over 4lb to go and I'll finally be in the 9s, so glad I didn't throw it all away yesterday.

Well done Carrie and Whimsy

i weighed this morning and was 10st 5lb...weighed about an hour ago and 10st 5lb...I would love to be 10.4 tomorrow!

5lb to go to get to the 9's

I weighed yesterday morning and hit 10st 4lb....not far to the 9's.

changed my challenge to get there

Your doing great shrimp! I was 10st 12.5lbs this morning...hope to work through the 10s a lot quicker than I worked through the 11s xxx

Back