Getting into that little pink dress!

lyricallie

Hi everyone!

So I'm back on the wagon again trying to lose a total of 2stones. I lost 5lb on first week and unfortunately missed last week due to trains being delayed. Then I'm getting weighed tonight! Eeek! Aiming for 2lb to get half stone award!

However I need somewhere to post what I've been eating and I use on here a lot for syns and recipes so seemed a good idea :D

I enjoy reading other peoples food diaries (I am admittedly very nosey) but it's interesting to compare myown efforts with other people :) good luck for your half stone!

I enjoy reading other peoples food diaries (I am admittedly very nosey) but it's interesting to compare myown efforts with other people :) good luck for your half stone!
Ha me too! I love it for people's recipes and such!

I never made the half stone I lost 1.5lb so .5lb off half a stone! Aiming for that next week! I really need to try and eat more breakfasts and fruit! But I hate fruit so much :(

How did it go? :)

Good luck to you.. This site works wonders! It is so easy to be motivated by such a supportive community and also people who are going through the same struggles :)

How did it go? :)

Good luck to you.. This site works wonders! It is so easy to be motivated by such a supportive community and also people who are going through the same struggles :)

1.5lb off :D need another .5!

I love this site I find it so much easier than the syn calculator to check when I'm out and about! However I know I have to be careful as things can be out of date!

1.5lb off :D need another .5!

I love this site I find it so much easier than the syn calculator to check when I'm out and about! However I know I have to be careful as things can be out of date!

Oh great stuff! Well done you! And yeah.. I get excited sometimes when I know I can eat a particular thing and it be a HEX and then I realise that the post is from 6 years ago hahah!!

I only started this site last Tuesday and I am addicted! It is like my new Facebook!

Oh great stuff! Well done you! And yeah.. I get excited sometimes when I know I can eat a particular thing and it be a HEX and then I realise that the post is from 6 years ago hahah!!

I only started this site last Tuesday and I am addicted! It is like my new Facebook!

Ha I know the feeling! I use it more than FB now, I was so upset last night when I was trying find things and the site was down. I kept forgetting and tried to search for it again.

I'm excited for tonight though I've got some chicken marinating in the fridge! Normally I forget and only marinate it for like 10minutes!

I'm I missing something, you need somewhere to post your food & I don't see it, lol

I also take pics of my food & post them, that really helps as I find I'm more accountable for what I'm eating!!!

Hmm may have over eaten a little bit for my dinner but I was so hungry after my gym sesh!

I had literally the largest portion of risotto is was supposed to be for lunch and dinner but I was so hungry I ate it all and made fritatta for lunch instead! Although there was a lot rice it was fairly low in syns. The only syns would have been from a little bit of light cream cheese and tablespoon of parmesan I put in. Fingers crossed doesn't impact too much!

Not my best today! I slept in far too late and didn't end up eating until about 6pm except a packet of crisps (5 syns)

My dinner was fine only 2 1/2 syns for my very tasty stirfry with loads of veggies!
11257807_834036283342518_1866091241_n.jpg

But then... I had a wardening event with the students and we had biscuits and icecream! Probably had between 7-10syns on icecream. 3 pieces of short bread which is about 5syns each! Eek! Not good and some popcorn but only a few handfulls which is probably about 2-5syns!

I'll need to put it behind me and go for it tomorrow until weigh in!

So a good breakfast mushroom and cheese omelette using cheese as my hea and almond milk so 1/2syb for 100ml. Wasn't even as much as that.

Then I'm at the Asian festival today and had two spring rolls and two gyozas they'll definitely be high in syns as they were covered in oil but could have been worse we had free donuts at work today and didn't take one :p

Then tonight I think I'm going to make Moroccon meatballs :) so that should be free. I'll put pictures up once I make them :)

Well I did a lot of cooking this evening! I made the aubergine wraps in the little book of light bites. I made paprika meatballs. My weird potato dish that I like, hummus and tesco spinach and chickpea falafel!

It's all pretty low syns, falafel is 1/2 syn per piece, the aubergine wraps used cream cheese for the filling and that's all the syns :D

11257156_1582697988672382_1468020008_n.jpg

It's actually 1 1/2 syns per two pieces of falafel :)

Last edited:
Well I did a lot of cooking this evening! I made the aubergine wraps in the little book of light bites. I made paprika meatballs. My weird potato dish that I like, hummus and tesco spinach and chickpea falafel!

It's all pretty low syns, falafel is 1/2 syn per piece, the aubergine wraps used cream cheese for the filling and that's all the syns :D

View attachment 173759

It's actually 1 1/2 syns per two pieces of falafel :)

Can you come to my house and cook it?? That looks absolutely amazing!!!

Can you come to my house and cook it?? That looks absolutely amazing!!!
Aww you're so nice! Sometimes my concoctions don't work out though. They're often very green lol!

Well today is weigh in day! Eek! And I went out for dinner last night. I failed utterly to be good. I am not a dessert person normally but they had chocolate mousse and I got it. I didn't even eat it all as it wasn't what I expected. When I told my boyfriend he thought I was someone else that's how rare it is for me to eat a dessert. I also had a huge veggie sandwich but had so much oil on it and chips. So definitely not good. However it was ridiculously tasty!

So today I'm having a SP day as it's weigh in and I don't want to be bloated on pasta or rice. So I have a weird concoction that I've made, kind of like stroganoff. It's chicken, bacon and mushrooms (chopped in my new mini chopper) cooked down then I added half fat cream cheese from tesco, the pesto one (very yummy) with garlic and spices! Tastes delicious, but I didn't make enough so I'm going to buy some dumplings from the farmers market which is only about 2 syns each, also their steamed not deep fried :D

11325176_1436941939941030_941690508_n.jpg

Back