Getting it Done :D

ChilliQueen

Silver Member
S: 13st9lb C: 12st5lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 1st4lb(9.42%)

GLL

Silver Member
S: 16st2lb C: 14st5lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 1st11lb(11.06%)
Didn't get around to making scones today. Have had headaches since last night so not feeling too awesome. Paracetamol kicking in so its calming down somewhat.

Had some spag bol for dinner so feeling stuffed and sleepy.
Roll on bedtime :D

GLL

Silver Member
Yeah I do but sleep last night was terrible and so broken up. Slept for a few hours, was up for a few hours and took ages to settle again.
Was hungry when I was up so gawd knows what days points those snacks fell into.
Anyway slept till lunchtime so I will be so out of wack now. Story of my life lol.

Waiting for tescos to bring my shopping then figure out if I have time to meal prep or if I will have to leave it till tomorrow :)

GLL

Silver Member
@ladyfelsham I made the cheese scones. They turned out okay :) I just made half the recipe up so got tomorrows snacks sorted. Might try with some soft cheese :D

DSC_0008.JPG

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 88.7kg C: 78.2kg G: 68kg BMI: 34.3 Loss: 10.5kg(11.86%)
Those scones look great. How are you feeling now, did you sleep any better last night

GLL

Silver Member
Slept much better ty :) Managed to stay up till midnight.

Didn't do the meal prep yesterday so that's this mornings job after water tablets.
Got a bunch of chicken breasts and a tray of steak mince to do something with.
I know I have stuff to make chilli and and might make a couple of portions of mince and carrot for quick tatties n mince.
Will make up some poached chicken done in oxo with a bunch of veg and maybe put aside a couple for some oven baked chicken wrapped in bacon and cheese.

I just do so much better when everything is pre portioned, weighed and pointed and ready to just heat in the microwave.

tipperary

Gold Member
S: 88.7kg C: 78.2kg G: 68kg BMI: 34.3 Loss: 10.5kg(11.86%)
Yep, i like to have my weekday lunches sorted, it stops me just going for a sandwich

GLL

Silver Member
Didn't get the mince cooked but did do all the chicken :) That's todays task.

Went a little over points yesterday but nothing too crazy. Will do better today though and try and be on target.

Going to have a look at planning Christmas. Fist diabetic Christmas so challenge accepted ;)
Typically we have a munch fest on Christmas Eve. Pizza is about the only thing we could class as proper food and the rest is hot chocs with cream, harbo, chips n dip, savoury snacks etc. Duvets and movies is the usual day's plans.
While I will be off diet Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, I need to find some low GI alternatives. Doesn't need to be healthy/diet friendly tho :D
I MUST have stable levels so I can have roast potatoes xmas day :eat:.