Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Getting married 10 May 2012

Discussion in 'Brides To Be' started by clarecv3, 18 October 2010 Social URL.

1. clarecv3

clarecv3 Getting Married 2012

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hi

I have 18 months to loose 133 lbs.:cry:

I am starting the cambridge diet on Friday and been told that you can loose upto a stone a month - i would love this to be the case but fear that seems to good to be true.

My mind then wonders to if i am 14 stone, and 5ft 11 do you think i would fit into the size 14 wedding dress that i want??

Congrats and good luck to all those getting married and loosing weight for that dream dress.

Any success stories will be greatly appreciated x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. super_skinny_me

super_skinny_me Member

Start Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Hi Hun,

a stone a month is more than doable on cambridge. They say expect 3.5lb loss each week which equals a stone a month. ive found looking at a million different peoples weightloss journeys for cambridge that for someone starting at your height and weight will lose more than a stone a month for sure and your first few weeks will be significantly higher losses also. if you need a friend to help you through this (i am losing weight for wedding also and im on cambridge) then email me at [email protected] as i dont have private message privileges on here yet.

Nicci x

4. clarecv3

clarecv3 Getting Married 2012

Start Weight:
    23st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8lb(10.88%)
    Diet:
    exante
    thanks for replying, have sent you an email.

I am on day 2 and its tougher then i thought, but told i just need to get through the first 3 days

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.