Getting married dont want to look liona whale

charchar1003

So me and partner have decided to get married new year 24th may yay........However I need to lose about 8 stone.

i was thinking of doing CD however if i am being honest I wont last long so have decided to doing slimming world so I can eat nice healthy food and the odd treat.

Any help tips or advise will be great.

Hope you plans are all going well xxx

Hey Lovely, I am currently doing SW and have lost 12 lbs so far. I am getting married in Feb nxt year and I have another 3 stone to loose. I am really determind and neext to shift a lot of it by Xmas. It's the best incentive.
Good luck on your journey. We can do it! :)

Thank you I will NOT be a fat bride and refuse to buy a plus size dress because I know I will look back and regret not losing the weight.
I wish you all the luck and hope you reach your goal xxx

Getting married in November 2014 and decided to go to SW last month to lose 2st... four weeks later and 11lbs are gone, gone, GONE!

Such luscious brides we will be!

Congratulations on setting your date!!! Important getting married march 2014, have about 3 stone to loose, really hope its achievable x

Good luck

follow the plan, drink lots of water and exercise, swimming was great for me when I started and I now do 6 miles on an exercise bike 5 nights a week, go swimming once a week and do a bike ride for at least 15 miles on a saturday (before I did nothing)

I started last January at 20 stone 7lbs and by October I had lost 7.1/2 stone, so your target is do-able, I have lost my way a little but back on track now

Just keep an eye on the dress you want to weigh and I think this will be your motivation, you could always keep pictures of any wedding dresses you like on your fridge or cupboard so if you feel like snacking this way deter you a little

I dropped a stone and a half before my wedding and when I looked at my pictures I was sooo happy with them. You can do it :) i dieted 9 week before my wedding as I only wanted to loose 1/2 stone but lost more. That was on ww but still...lol then I put it on and here I am on sw and loving how it fits in with my husband and killing my cravings :)

I lost 5.5 stone for my wedding and i was really happy with how i looked.

Im working my way back now following my pregnancy gain!!

To tone up for my wedding i did the 30 day shred as much as possible. Its a workout dvd not for the faint hearted but it really worked for me.

Congrats on setting the date! Xx

Hiya. I so get you. We've set the date for next April and I have about 7 stone to lose. I need to get my head round all of this and go for it. Lets all go for it together and be proud of ourselves on our wedding days. Good luck xx

Good luck to all you lucky brides to be! I stared SW last week and weighed this morning and lost 6lb!! Didn't feel hungry once and actually survived lol .. It is mind over matter and with such important goals I'm sure you will all reach them in no time!! xx

Congrats :)

I did CD, I got very snappy & moody. I've also seen a few posts that it gave people gallstones. It knocked my immune system too, i was constanly flued or bugged up! It's a quick fix but the weight goes straight back on. Even if you follow the maintenance, you'd get so bored of the boring food & tiny portions. I put all the weight I lost back on and more. When I was on it I was drooling thinking about slimming world food!

Go for it, be the best thing you ever did when your a lovely slim bride :)

Thank you I will NOT be a fat bride and refuse to buy a plus size dress because I know I will look back and regret not losing the weight.
I wish you all the luck and hope you reach your goal xxx

You should print this line you wrote out and stick it on your fridge because this alone will be the motivation you need to do the exercise and stick to the plan. Anytime you think about eating bad foods or missing the exercise sessions you should remember what you are doing this for. Your wedding day is one day you will look back on forever with your partner and kids (if you decide to have any). I'm sure you want to look back on those photos and be very proud so don't give up and give it everything you've got. The harder you work the quicker you will lose, it's as simple as that ;).

Best of luck! x

Back