Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Getting my packs tonight

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Loser85, 3 May 2011 Social URL.

1. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Have my appt with pharmacist at 5.30. Im excited to be starting again and losing some of this bulk so i feel a little better in the warmer weather. I plan on doing this for 10 weeks initially with 2 weeks refeed. Will then assess where i am and if i want to continue with LT or if i want to move on to WW to finish off.

Im also considering trying the chicken soup as i never last time round. Will post later and let you know my official starting weight.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Packs now bought, wasnt brave enough for the chicken. Just got 7 of each of the shakes to start with. With regards to my job she said if i struggled i could always have some protein to tide me over. Will have to see how i go. Starting weight was 21st 8lb! Will never be that high again though. Will update tomorrow...

4. cics

cics Full Member

Best of luck with it... I just started today, day 1 over & done with!! I found the shakes nice, thought the chocolate was yummeee!!!! :) I Have 2 stone 2 pound to lose so i should be on it for about 6 weeks, all going well!!!
    U did this before did u?? Do u know on the re feed week, will i still lose weight??? R do u just stop losing wen u re feed/?

5. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Good luck loser85. I am on day 1 of my restart. So at same stage as you. May the pounds fly off us!

6. Loser85

Loser85 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    23st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(28.31%)
    Day 1 started.... had the s'berry shake at 11. Most of it got tipped down the sink, was foul. I had it last time though so maybe ill have to split that one for a while. If that still doesnt work ill maybe try it as a mousse. Will be having a vanilla with coffee at around 4ish, then a hot choc around 8-9ish.

7. ChuckNorris

ChuckNorris Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st11.4lb
    Current Weight:
    26st8.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0.9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.8lb(7.64%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    welcome back loser85 best of luck on the journey :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.