Getting my Sexxxy back!

So I thought I'd start my own weight loss diary. I'm not sure how you really start these things off so I'll just go through the facts.

I'm 31 years old, married for 13 years and have 7 children aged 12, 11, 9, 7, 6, 4 and 3. I am entering premature menopause and I swear this has made it more difficult for my body to shift the weight and the flab.

I've had numerous health issues that made exercise difficult over the years, however, they're mostly resolved or being worked out.

I had a tummy tuck a year ago despite not being anywhere near my goal weight (infact I am the same weight now I was when I have my surgery). I also had liposuction to my knee's and thighs. Pointless really as there is absolutely no difference between before and after the liposuction.

I started seriously trying to lose weight on the 1st August. I promised myself I would be bikini beach body ready by October/November 2014 and at that point I am taking myself off for an adult only holiday in the sun somewhere!

Starting weight: 14st 1lb
Current weight: 13st 11lb
Goal weight: 9lb

I'm currently training for the Thames Path Challenge which I am walking to raise money for Diabetes UK. I'm doing 100km in 33 hours or less on the 14th September. I also bought a bike at the end of August and am intending to start cycling several times a week after the Thames Path Challenge is done and dusted. I'm also about to start some general exercise at home because although my legs aren't too bad my upper body is very weak.

I'm going to take my measurements tomorrow and update here as I'd like to track it that way. I also bought a Ki Fit which I will start using again tomorrow and track my progress that way.

So tomorrow I will weigh first thing, measure myself, work out my BMI and my Body Fat %, do some squats, planks/straddles and some falling push ups and either walk for 5 miles or cycle for 5 miles... I'm also generally sticking to between 1200-1500 calories a day (roughly). Not that every day is going to be that active, but it's one of my "training days" so it needs to be done!

I need to shift this weight and get fit. I want to be healthy and fit more than anything else. Hopefully this diary will keep me motivated to do that and to stick at it! :)

Back