Getting nervous

moomoo13

Only 2 days until my first weigh in :eek:
First week has gone well and am feeling great but just hoping the scales reflect the effort put in.
Hope everyone else is getting on well x

It's so difficult not to get hung up on the losses isn't it?!?

I've done this diet before and failed, but I think I got to disheartened when the weight didn't shift as quickly as I had hoped. This time I am planning to just go with it and roll with the punches.

Don't fret, I'm sure you've probably lost weight and it might help you to visualise the lbs in packs of butter to realise how well you've done. One pack of butter is approx 1/2 lb, so if you lose even only 2 lbs that is 4 packs of butter that is gone from your body!!!! Bye bye fat.:)

Thanks for the reply. I know it easy to get hung up on the lbs lost, I know I shouldnt cause I can feel a change in my body and I'm mainly more concerned about looking good in clothes again one day rather that what I weigh. Would be nice to just pull an outfit on and know that it looks good without having to try everything on and still leave the house not feeling great! Well yes bye bye fat this time, hello skinny me x

Thanks elainee, feeling very positive x

keep up the good work, Im sure you'll have great losses!! I try not to take too much notice of scales, as long as I (and others) can see a difference in my and I feel my clothes getting bigger Im happy enough!!
Best of luck for your weigh-in!! :D

Thanks lauriel. I can definitely see a difference in just one week. I've always gave up on diets in the past cause didnt see results quick enough so am really impressed with TS. My partner says he can notice a differnce too, although I guess he has to say that, lol. Well done on your loss so far x

Back