Getting out of the 13s and into the 12s

Lois

Let's do this!
New year, new start!

Weighing 13st 10lbs, would love to leave this thread behind by February. :innocent0001:

Fingers crossed!

Well that went well!! :p

Trying again. Only now I have 13lbs to lose in order to get into the 12s :whip:

Watch this space ... :innocent002::classic_big_grin:

Fantastic keep going.

Back again! Restarted last Tuesday at 13st 13lbs, today weigh 13st 7lbs.

8lbs to get into the 12s :D

Started ages ago- but so excited someone else is going through 13's I thought I'd wave! Miles behind at 13.11 though!

Started ages ago- but so excited someone else is going through 13's I thought I'd wave! Miles behind at 13.11 though!

Whoops so excited to see you, I hit report instead of reply :D Nice to meet you xx

I'm sure you'll catch up, I tend to lose my weight slow.

Haha!

Me too- although in the past six weeks, I've lost half a stone in four weeks, followed by half a stone in two... so who knows?!

Well fingers crossed we're out of here soon! ;)

I’m too scared to weigh myself right now, but a month ago I was 13st 9lbs. Ifeel heavier since then, but think I am probably still in the 13s. I’ve just started Exante TS so I hope to be hitting the 12s in the next month! Good luck everyone

Hi Duchess, nice to meet you and good luck! xx

Weighed 13st 5lbs this morning.

6lbs to go :p

Well done! 13.10 alas- such a slow loser-it'll be another six weeks for me probably!

Thank you and think positive, we can do this. Slowly but surely we'll get there xx

Weighed 13st 3lbs this morning so just another 4lbs to go!

Woohoo!!! It seems I'm not going to get to weigh for a couple weeks now (use gym scales and no one can mind my little chap for the next while!)
A sneaky peak last week had me teetering on 13.5 though- massive whoosh!
Am hoping to be through to 12'd by next weigh in on 25th :)

Wow fabulous! We should be be working through the next stone together then fingers crossed. Stay on it and god luck xx

Registered a sts this week, so still 4 more lbs to get out of the 13s.

Back