Getting rid of the fat girl once and for all

marshma

Silver Member
After trying many other diets I decided to join cambridge diet to get rid of the fat girl once and for all.
I admit i did well on the diets before but always managed to put it back on, was a huge comfort eater well now i am in the process of stopping that once and for all.

I am into week 12 of my diet and I must admit I am loving it , i think i was lucky as i never had the headaches/massive hunger/feeling like crap for the first few days i think i may have just been too determined to lose the weight this time. Looking at pictures of myself was horrible and i hated it, no clothes would fit me anymore so i decided to fight the fat.

I had a weigh in today and lost 8lb so i am very happy although i did get told off for not having all my shakes daily :( I spoke to my consultant tonight aswell as i have a working lunch tomorrow and i have been told to stick to the meat :) Looks like the gym it is to work it off

Have had a bit of a rubbish week been so busy haven't been doing my water or even having my 4 products Grr so annoyed with myself. Not looking forward to weigh in Tuesday

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Wow - you are doing wonderful! Keep it up and you'll be a your goal weight in no time! Good for you and good luck for your next weigh in!

Thank you.
So today i decided to get up early and go to the gym and once i got there i really enjoyed it. I brought a class timetable home too so going to have a look and see what i fancy. I need to start toning i think

Well it is weigh in tonight and i am not looking forward to it one bit, the witch is here this week and i feel very fat and bloated :( even 1lb loss will do me to get away from my bogey weight of 13 stone grrr

Well i lost 2lb which my consultant said is good considering its totm. I am finally into the 12s yay. She also measured me and since April i have lost 29.5 inches from my body :)

Yay!!! You're in the 12s!! Good going! And OMG 29.5 inches lost - that is fabulous!!! You must be feeling positively skinny and you're so close to your goal now! :)

tizzy51 said:
Yay!!! You're in the 12s!! Good going! And OMG 29.5 inches lost - that is fabulous!!! You must be feeling positively skinny and you're so close to your goal now! :)

Thank you. At the moment i feel fat but that's totm related lol. I am super happy and i might make my target closer to 11st rather than 11.8

Struggling today with water but quite looking forward to trying the cranberry crunch bar i got yesterday at 4pm with my black tea.
I have had a rough night as i got some bad news about one of my family members but i am doing okay because normally i would have stuffed my face with food by now

Thank you. At the moment i feel fat but that's totm related lol. I am super happy and i might make my target closer to 11st rather than 11.8

Aaah! Target creep! It's the reason I've added a Phase 2 to my diet plans. Phase 1 was to lose 25kg (56lbs) before I go to the US (in 2.5wks). However, I now want to lose more weight, so talked to my CDC and when I get back late Aug, we are going to discuss setting a target for Phase 2. Currently I'm thinking total weight loss will be around 30-35kg and will take me, including working the steps up to maintenance, the rest of the year.

Good on you for not dealing with your stress by eating! I hope things turn out ok for your family. Hang in there!

tizzy51 said:
Aaah! Target creep! It's the reason I've added a Phase 2 to my diet plans. Phase 1 was to lose 25kg (56lbs) before I go to the US (in 2.5wks). However, I now want to lose more weight, so talked to my CDC and when I get back late Aug, we are going to discuss setting a target for Phase 2. Currently I'm thinking total weight loss will be around 30-35kg and will take me, including working the steps up to maintenance, the rest of the year.

Good on you for not dealing with your stress by eating! I hope things turn out ok for your family. Hang in there!

Thank you x x

Well just did my first zumba class and i loved it. Lets hope it helps

Weigh in tonight and its really weird because i don't feel lighter but i feel smaller. I am thinking this is going to be an inches loss rather than lbs

Good luck! You've lost soooo many inches already - you're disappearing! :)

tizzy51 said:
Good luck! You've lost soooo many inches already - you're disappearing! :)

Thank you.

Well lost 1lb so better than nothing

Isn't it aggravating when the losses slow down??? However, it is still a loss and you're still heading in the right direction! Yay!!!! :)

tizzy51 said:
Isn't it aggravating when the losses slow down??? However, it is still a loss and you're still heading in the right direction! Yay!!!! :)

It is a bit annoying but i will get there in the end. Only 17lb till target so i am gonna make sure i am extra good and get there as soon as i can. Thanks for your post

Just got back from Zumba so i am officially knackered especially after spending all day on the wii yesterday. Hopefully it will show come weigh in time on Tuesday

Sounds like you've had a great weekend exercise-wise! I'm sure you'll get good results Tues! Just a little ways to go yet....isn't it exciting???

Back