Getting There......

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by diamond787, 6 April 2008 Social URL.

1. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

Hi Everyone...

Gosh i havnt written in a while, well i started CD properly last week, im having a shake in the morning, sandwiches for lunch and friut and for dinner another shake...

im taking in around 800-900 calories a day im not quite sure, but i woke up this morning and weighed myself and i was 61kgs, i couldnt believe it i have never been so light before, even though i cant see any changes but i know in a few weeks if i stick to it i will get to my goal...

Sorry to go on abit, just wanted to share my story, i wish each and everyone of you success...

GOOD LUCK CD's...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. soule

soule Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well done x x x x

4. Sarette

Sarette Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st11lb(25.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Well done, but the KG mean nothing to me!!! What is it in stones and pounds? xx

5. hotty25

hotty25 Full Member

Diet:
    cambridge VLCD
    WELL DONE HUN XXX

6. diamond787

diamond787 Full Member

its around 134.2Lbs... Thanx for your support i hope i keep losing 2.2 pounds a week...

7. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Congratulations!!! It must be a great feeling to weigh your lightest weight, you'll be at your goal in no time at all;)

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

well done you :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.