Getting to club 10 before I get pregnant

I've been on a 'break' from SW since Xmas kept trying to get back on track but couldn't muster the willpower and have gained a stone back.

We are trying for another baby at the moment, I say trying but really I got the implant out last week and we will just see what happens.

I'm currently 17st 9lbs and would like to get to club 10 of 15st 8 before I conceive or even before I'm too far on. I'm also hoping that by that time I'll be set in the slimming world ways and keep the healthiness going through a pregnancy.

I'm just going it alone at home but have my hubby healthy eating along with me. I'll be keeping this diary for my own reference and to hopefully keep me on the right track. Feel free to offer any words of encouragement or tips I can see how supportive everyone Is and that can only help :)

So today I have has

2 x 400g wholemeal toast (Hexb)
2 tsp light marge- 2 syns
2 Tsp marmalade - 2 syns
A pear

Baked potato
Beans
Salad of lettuce tomato and cucumber
Diet iron bru

Asda chosen by you sweet chilli cod - 1/2 syn
Golden savoury rice
Broccoli and green beans
Shape 0% apple crumble yoghurt - 1/2 syn

Snacks have been 2 x baby bel light and 100mls of the one milk for my hexa and a pink and white microwaved for 15 seconds till its all gooey for 2.5 syns :)

Also drank 3 pints of water and been swimming with the wee one and a big family walk with our 2 Dogs

Well today I have had

2 x weetabix - Hexb tsp sweetener and tsp honey - 1 syn with 200ml the one milk and 1 baby bel light - hexa

Mugshot, beef hoops and crosses - 4 syns and melon

Dinner will be sticky chicken - 2 syns salad with roasts sweet potato and red onion and syn free coleslaw

Snacks so far have been a pear and a a slice of ham.

Had 2 cans of diet iron bru and 2 pints of water so far.

Got a bit of a craving for junk after lunch but silenced it with the pear and ham so feeling very positive today :)

Looking good - I didn't realise hoops and crosses were only 4 syns have seen them in a multipack for a pound somewhere so will deffo get some. My picky times are in the evenings so tonight I plan to have chicken pasta and file my nails so I don't eat anything else lol. Someone told me to put curly wirly's in the freezer as they take ages to eat and they are right :) x

I made a slight mistake the beef ones I had are 4.5 syns but the prawn and salt n vinegar are 4 and they taste great I would recommend :).

Evening are tricky for me too I find I'm always looking for something sweet at that time and last night the microwaved pink and white really hit the spot.

I think I might try the frozen curly wurly at the weekend sounds fab.

Today's plan

B- 2x 400g bread toasted (Hexb)
2x extra light laughing cow (1/3 hexa)
2 slices pineapple 2 slices melon

L- Asda lunch pot Singapore noodles -5 syns
Side salad

D- stew (1.5 syns gravy granules)
Potatoes with 1 tsp light marge (1 syns)
Brocolli

Snacks are a shape yoghurt, pear, apple and tea with the rest of my hex a milk. (If I have a lot left I may have a milky coffee after dinner).

Another positive day. Saving syns for Saturday as its mine and hubby's anniversary tomorrow and my sister has my little girl for me Saturday night. Just a night in with movies but I'm cooking a slimming world friendly 3 course meal for 8 syns and want to have a sweetie with te movie too. :)

Curly Wurley's are on in the Pound Shop for a pack of 5 at the moment hurrah!
Awww Happy Anniversary - I did the chicken stuffed with spinach and parmesan in last months mag at the weekend and that was lovely - there was also a really lovely looking cheesecake in there but I didn't make that.
Will look out for the hoops and crosses - thanks :)

Thanks for the curly wurly info :). I've read on the bargain sticky that you can get the hoops n crosses for 69p for 10 bags at farmfoods if your near one :)

Today's menu

Breakfast
2x 400g toast - hex b
45g 1/2 fat cheese - hex a
2 slices of tomato
Slice melon
2 slices of pineapple

Lunch
Sweet n sour mugshot
Salad with lettuce tomato cucumber and syn free coleslaw

Dinner
2 slices curry loaf
Baked potato
Baked beans
Followed by a pear

Snacks
Apple and beef hoops n crosses - 4.5 syns

Morning hun, yay the sun is shining :) I had a tomato and herb mug shot for first time yesterday it was yummy. Hope you have a good day x

Hiya, I know we have been waiting too long for the sun! Lets keep everything crossed it stays! Mugshots are my saviour for work lunches really filling :)

Today's munching consisted of...

2x 400g toast hex b
1x banana
2x tsp light marge -2syns
2 slices melon

Mugshot
Side salad
Shape 0 yoghurt

Pasta n sauce made with water
Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages
Cabbage broccoli and green beans

Snacks so far pear diet irn bru and a cup of tea with 20ml milk from allowance. Plan on having a milky coffee later with the rest.

Today's plan

Fruit for breakfast

Syn free soup for lunch

Then my 3 course meal tonight for our anniversary

Syn free fish cakes with x light mayo 1 syn

SW Thai chicken curry - 2 syns with rice

SW chocolate and mint mousse - 4 syns

And 30g Doritos 7.5 syns
And not sure what chocolate I'll have yet to go with our movies :).

Have a great day everyone :) x x

Well weighed in this morning...5 lbs off and hubby who has been doing it with me lost 7!! Chuffed :)

Today's plan

B- omelette.

L- 3 ryvita Hexb, Philadelphia hexa, tuna salad

D- fanta chicken noodles. Will be adding stir fry veg to my noodle for my 1/3 super free.

S- alpen light, fruit
And plenty water. I currently have tonsillitis and spent yesterday in bed so at the moment the above is if I have the energy later. :)

Back