Getting to goal in 2020........Who's with me?

MISSLSR

Gold Member
So I'm right back where I started and determined that 2020 is the year for me!

I'll start off with my goal for the year........

Dolly Rocker 0lbs/95lbs - Updated 20/05/2020

Seems so unachievable so I am going to break this down into 13 x 7lb mini goals until I get to my goal weight.

I can do this and so can you!!

Last edited:
Having suffered a serious back injury and been more or less bed bound since the end of last summer, I've put back on almost all the weight I previously lost. to say I'm disappointed with myself is an understatement. So as of yesterday I'm back to food optimising. Like you Dolly Rocker, I'm breaking it down into manageable amounts of 7lb per goal. I started yesterday a'm so determined to shed both inches and pounds

Having suffered a serious back injury and been more or less bed bound since the end of last summer, I've put back on almost all the weight I previously lost. to say I'm disappointed with myself is an understatement. So as of yesterday I'm back to food optimising. Like you Dolly Rocker, I'm breaking it down into manageable amounts of 7lb per goal. I started yesterday a'm so determined to shed both inches and pounds

Aw hope you are feeling better.

I can imagine it hasn't been easy.

Day 4 and it is going well!

I am down 7lbs so far since Monday.

Was planning on sticking to this 100% until March but I'm going out for a wee boozy lunch with my bestie tomorrow cos she is having a bit of a hard time right now so she is.

Will get back on it on Saturday and hope my official WI on Monday is the same.

So I'm right back where I started and determined that 2020 is the year for me!

I'll start off with my goal for the year........

Dolly Rocker 0lbs/91lbs

Seems so unachievable so I am going to break this down into 13 x 7lb mini goals until I get to my goal weight.

I can do this and so can you!!
m at 76 kgs used to b 85 till 2016 ..goal is 55

So after a weekend of way too much food and drink my official WI is -3lbs

87lbs to lost.

I'm on plan for the next 9 days 100% then having a day off for my birthday.

Hoping to lose around 10lbs in this time.

Wow so its been a while since I've been on here, as usual I gave up and gained all the weight back plus a few extra lbs.

New starting weight was;

16st 11lbs
95lbs to lose

God I'm so disappointed in myself, why do I always do this I am so self destructive.

So since the lockdown I have managed to stick to my Exante plan and I have lost 27lbs so far so I am on my way and in a good place with the plan.

I started a 30 day yoga journey on YouTube and I can't believe I have actually stuck to it, day 30 is today so on to a new challenge from tomorrow to try and get my butt in gear.

I will be at goal in 2020.

Dolly Rocker 27lbs/95lbs

68lbs to go!

Welcome back dolly! You’re doing so well x

Wow so its been a while since I've been on here, as usual I gave up and gained all the weight back plus a few extra lbs.

New starting weight was;

16st 11lbs
95lbs to lose

God I'm so disappointed in myself, why do I always do this I am so self destructive.

So since the lockdown I have managed to stick to my Exante plan and I have lost 27lbs so far so I am on my way and in a good place with the plan.

I started a 30 day yoga journey on YouTube and I can't believe I have actually stuck to it, day 30 is today so on to a new challenge from tomorrow to try and get my butt in gear.

I will be at goal in 2020.

Dolly Rocker 27lbs/95lbs

68lbs to go!
Fantastic weight loss Dolly :woohoo:

Well done👏👏👏

Hope you are sticking with it Dolly, it looks as if you have. It's been tough on lock down but I've managed to stay focused most of the time and am pleased to say I'm early at my SW target again

Well done Lixida.

I need to lose 1lb to get my 3st loss so hoping I can get that tomorrow morning on my official WI day.

WOOOOOT????!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :worthy::0clapper::greenapple:

3 stone gone! Fantastic. You will kick another stone this month I think.
Stay strong and focused. You are doing great and CAN be 10st sooner than you think!
When you keep 100% exante if shows and the way you feel now is so worth it.
Keep going! Next stone down is not so far away :scale:

Woohoo💃🏻😃💃🏻 Well done Dolly, that’s fantastic! Really chuffed for you x

Back