Getting to "that" point

charliexx

I'm now weighing the lowest I have done for about 9 months- this is my "happy weight"
It's the weight I start enjoying my reflection - my size 12 jeans fit perfectly as do my size 10 tops BUT this isn't MY perfect body (in undies!)
I'm 69kg, my perfect weight is around 60kg..
This is when I usually fail at this point when I start feeling more confident!

Just have to keep telling myself I'm not at goal yet and need to push myself! Bring on those size 8's

I know what you mean, I'm the same weight as when I got married 6 years ago. But I keep telling my self how easy I got to be my previous weight, which was 150kg!!!!
this time I want to go my lowest ever, below 100 kg, I have 14 to go now, another month and a half, is what I keep telling my self. End of march.

I have this problem too! I'm only 9ish lbs above my lowest weight this decade and I'm not hating my reflection so much.

I am doing EVERYTHING I can think of to keep going!

I've just bought a discount pack from exante to hopefully keep me motivated a bit longer. I'm going to mix and match with LT.

i'm the very same the wedding dress fits and i wanna stop but i know if i do it will be disaster try to keep going, size 8's would be so cool my bones wont let me under a fitted 10 top at a squeeze!! 12 top at the min and 14 hips never made the 12 skinny jeans last time but def holding out for that this time :) one more week :)

Hi Ladies, I agree this is this dangerous point whenyou think that's enough, you look good and you don't need to sacrify anymore.
I was 87.5kg, now I am around 67kg, my target is 57kg so still 10kg to go, I already started liking my reflection in the mirror BUT when I think how great I will look when I loos these 10kg THAT is what motivates me! hung on there girls, we've come so far lets not ruing it, stick to it, the end result will be well rewarding! For me hopefully 40 more days and I should be at my goal weight (9st) 57kg

New girl we aren't far off I have another 10 odd kg to lose do u really reckon 40 days?!! I blimmin hope so that would be amazing!!!!

Hi Charlie yes I really hope it wont take longer, I need to start refeeding in april cos in the middle of april m going on holidays and another holidays in may, I am not planning to eat like a pig on hols but dont want to be on shakes in Spain where there will be some healthy food available. M planning to start swimming next week. Good luck hun we can do it! Xx

Ah I see. I need to do the same- my birthday in may and I'm celebrating big time this year! ;-) we can do it :-D I added you as a friend we can keep each other motivated as we are so close !!!

Back