Getting to the new me!

Discussion in 'LL Diaries' started by Angelina1971, 22 August 2011 Social URL.

1. Angelina1971

Angelina1971 Member

Hia all

Been on lighter life now for 5 weeks and am just shy of losing 2 stone..most I have ever lost at all in about 10 years! Sticking to the plan removes the portion control and choice from my daily decisions and although i sometimes struggle with the water drinking I am determined to get to that size 12!

In march at my heaviest I was wearing size 20 and feeling so uncomfortable with myself, my life, everything.

However today I had to buy size 16 jeans and although I still have alot of weight to go the spring in my step and the smile on my face will get me there

Ive had loads of people say the weight will go back on blah blah blah and yes it will if I forget and forego everything I have learned about myself and old eating habits. BUT nothing tastes as good as slimmer feels so they will eat their words eventually. I know this happens to some people but surely its about will power and staying who you want to be and the shape you want to be.......

Rambling sorry but onwards and upwards. Losing about 3lb a week, would love more but Ive waited 15 years to get into a size 16 so a few more months should be fine :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Angelina1971

Angelina1971 Member

I am really struggling getting the 4 litres or so down and can only seem to manage about 2 and a half....is this still ok?

4. Spanglymum

Spanglymum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    107.27kg
    Current Weight:
    101.83kg
    Goal Weight:
    69.85kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.07%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Angelina and congratulations on getting to size 16! With the water, LL don't specify an amount anymore but encourage you to drink little and often during the day - think of your body as a water wheel. That said, most people find that 'the more you drink the more you shrink'!

Good luck with the rest of your journey.

5. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    well done on ur loss so far good luck getting to a size 12 x

6. Angelina1971

Angelina1971 Member

thank you!! Another ramble...although Im not hungry as such...my sense of smell is manic!! Salt and vinegar smells oh my days!!! I could drink a bowl...and ive totally lost the taste for coffee...loved it strong now I barely have half a teaspoon.....has anyone elses senses changed?

7. Clarabow

Clarabow Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    20st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(4.72%)
    Diet:
    Still looking for the one !
    Well done on your initial losses, good for you. Keep up the good work. x

8. Catthin

Catthin Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    diet chef
    Hi Angelina
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey.My tastes have changed and now I am drinking lots of mint tea and decaf coffe but quite week. I have also noticed the packs and bars I loved at first I am now going off the taste and tring the flavours I least liked. Strage !!!.
    Well done on your loss so far keep up the good fight.
    Cathy

9. LadyT

LadyT Tough But Sexy X

Start Weight:
    93.4kg
    Current Weight:
    88kg
    Goal Weight:
    73kg
    Lost(%):
    5.4kg(5.83%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Hi and welcome! Excellent weightloss so far!

This is a great plan and I personally found total a breeze, I love the feeling I have when I get dressed and undressed actually, now! Previously I hated what I saw in the mirror!

Water is much easier to drink with the flavourings I find but they can loosen the bowel, not a bad thing I don't think!

The support on here is amazing and the ladies have certainly got me through some difficult times over the last few months.

Goodluck! Xx

10. claire30

claire30 Banned

Hello and welcome.. good luck with your journey :)

claire

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.