GGs restart and focus thread

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by GnomesGnuts, 30 September 2007 Social URL.

1. GnomesGnuts

GnomesGnuts Banned

Diet:
    cambridge
    Hi all,

I shall be starting my own weightloss blog here, since ive been on site for about three weeks, its about time. If Im truthful since being on the diet, which I started three weeks ago, I have lost a stone but I have cheated everyday, I know what you are all thinking..... tut tut, but if Im truthful, and Im not making excuses, Ive been very depressed for a few months now, Ive found it interesting reading everyones thread playing on the arcade and not getting a top three score, So I Miss GG promise to start tomorrow 1st October SS and keep to it until I reach healthdom, I started at 20stone13lbs, and after a month of half doing it I am 19stone 13lbs, so I think its time, I dont mind responses as long as they are uplifting ones. I will be leaving my thoughts for the next 10months or so on this thread, my personal one.:character0053:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sambucca

Sambucca Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st0lb(43.9%)
    Diet:
    Gastric BYpass
    Good Luck GG. The diet is easier if you dont cheat, but congrats on losing your first stone.

I have found it easier to break the journey down into smaller targets as sometimes the long road ahead can seem too daunting.

I have had my own struggles this past week or so but am determined that tomorrow will be the start of a good month for me also.

4. GnomesGnuts

GnomesGnuts Banned

Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks for that, I guess the hard part is owning up to cheating, but Im at a place where I dont want to cheat myself no more. I want to be healthy and happier, when I look in the mirror and in shop windows and tryign clothes on. I think a month at a time is a good idea and Im gonna implement that, this month, so by the end of October I hope to be a dress size lighter, that would be a size 22 as I am a size 24 at the mo!!!:cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.