GI Diet

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hannahike, 19 September 2008 Social URL.

1. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hey folks....

Im trying to get my head around the GI diet.... is there anyone out there that could give me a brief rundown of how it works?

Thanks in advance

Hannah xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    hmm... i'm not mega-sure, but isn't it about swapping normal carbs for whole-grain ones like wholemeal bread instead of "warby's toastie", eating loads of oats and bran etc. i think you're not supposed to eat potatoes on this diet tho... dont know the science behind how it works tho? something about foods that have a low GI like wholegrain stuff release sugar slower into your blood so you dont feel as hungry and want to scoff as much, i think thats the jist, sorry i dont really know the detail x

4. bakedbeanleg

bakedbeanleg fat fighter!

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(11.34%)
    Diet:
    various & gym!!
    just realised hannah, theres a GI diet support forum on here, they might have more info on there x

5. hannahike

hannahike Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awesome! Thank you hun
    xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.