Gi weightloss

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by janice, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. janice

janice Member

Hi Guys,
    have been on this diet for about just over a month as said my weight escallated to 12 stone and my bmi was 32 l have porridge for breakfast instead of the beans on toast l used to have ,my treat is a veggi sausage and mushroom sandwich on a sunday morning my weight sunday just gone was 11.2 and a bmi of 30 odd l have done slimming world and can honestly say that this is the only one that has prooved right for me l have been that pleased that l have even passed the info on to a friend to try so good luck to every one out there.
    jan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    That's fab! Well donne :clap:

4. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Silver Member

Well done janice, I wondered how you had been doing as you hadnt been on. Keep going. Its a great diet
    x

5. jluk74

jluk74 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Wonderful, well done!

I also tried Slimming World but found I was not losing, even though my friend had lost over 3 stone before getting pregnant and going off of it. I like this way of eating better and even after just a couple of days I have a lot of energy. I exercised yesterday, I have not done that in ages! Keep it up!