1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Gi weightloss

Discussion in 'GI Diet Support Forum' started by janice, 10 November 2009 Social URL.

1. janice

janice Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,
    have been on this diet for about just over a month as said my weight escallated to 12 stone and my bmi was 32 l have porridge for breakfast instead of the beans on toast l used to have ,my treat is a veggi sausage and mushroom sandwich on a sunday morning my weight sunday just gone was 11.2 and a bmi of 30 odd l have done slimming world and can honestly say that this is the only one that has prooved right for me l have been that pleased that l have even passed the info on to a friend to try so good luck to every one out there.
    jan

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. KD

KD Gone fishing

That's fab! Well donne :clap:

4. mum_of_one

mum_of_one Well-Known Member

Well done janice, I wondered how you had been doing as you hadnt been on. Keep going. Its a great diet
    x

5. jluk74

jluk74 Active Member

Wonderful, well done!

I also tried Slimming World but found I was not losing, even though my friend had lost over 3 stone before getting pregnant and going off of it. I like this way of eating better and even after just a couple of days I have a lot of energy. I exercised yesterday, I have not done that in ages! Keep it up!