Gift Hamper for a friend

peachy1982

Silver Member
One of my bestest buddies has lost lots of weight on Cambridge and is almost at goal but I want to make her a special gift hamper for Christmas.
Any ideas for special things to put in there?
Bit inconsiderate for me to fill it up with biccies and choccies so help is appreciated. Been thinking about smellies and stuff but thats not very personal is it?
Peachy
x

What a lovely idea ....

books - if she's into reading?? plants/ bulbs if she's into gardening?? wool or needlework stuff if she's a knitter or sewing enthusiast?? paints/pencils/paper etc if she's arty??

There are some wonderful smelly things in Lush this season, I love them, because they feel much more personal than marks and sparks smellies.

Vouchers are always good, babysitting vouchers, night on the town vouchers, La Senza vouchers now she can fit into sexy underwear, Theatre tickets - or concert tickets, Christmas scented candles, quirky mugs for hot shakes, and accsessories like hats and gloves and things for the winter.

You could do a colour theme!

Ok, so I'm getting carried away, I love christmas!

i once got a girlie hamper (not particulary girly girly myself ) but this was great, had loads of pink things, pink smellys, pink bed socks, bubble bath, candels, even a pink t towel!! x

i can do you a good deal on Body Shop products lol
i even gift wrap them!!!

I made my friend a girls night in/pamper basket, candles, smellies, face pack, foot rub etc, moisturiser, nail polish bottle of wine and a girlie dvd.xx

Maybe a nice photo frame for her "new look" photo, a handwritten message in a bottle type poem about your friendship, candles and bath products for relaxation.

xx

I like the pink idea,you can get loads of things in pink,even tools!!I love candles,burners and pot pourri,I just love smelly things.
(I just re read this I mean I like nice smelling things!)
xx

Last edited:
On the new image theme - why not arrange a photoshoot - I had one a couple of weeks ago it cost £4.99 plus a booking fee which you either redeem against photos or have refunded on the day! You can do it on your own or with a friend - you get hair done (styled - but there is a package where you can have cuts and colours etc) your make-up done and a lesson and a pro photo shoot your price includes one photo from the shoot included - It was absolutely amazing!! Check out fb album for a vague idea - these are my photos that I took that eve the pro ones haven't arrived yet.

It was fab

I went with New ID but there are other companies that offer similar deals

Back