Gill2401's food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Gill2401, 11 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Gill2401

Gill2401 Member

Please could you have a look at my food diary and see where I'm going wrong. For the first 7 weeks I was doing well, losing each week. Last week I put on 1.5lb and this week, according to my scales, I've put on 2lb. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Sunday.

2 slices wholemeal toast (HXB) mashed banana

chicken (skin removed) roast potatoes and parsnips (cooked in spry light) carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, peas, swede and mashed potato (small scoop and no milk or butter added) No gravy

grilled bacon and tomatoes

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 1 cadburys magic elf (3.5 syns)
    Water and diet coke to drink through the day.

Monday.

2 weetabix (HXB) semi skimmed milk allowance (HXA) with banana

sw chips, ham (fat removed) fried egg ( cooked in spry light)

pasta salad (pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, apple) grilled pork chop (fat removed)

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 2 chocolate biscuit bars (5.5 syns each)
    water and diet coke to drink through the day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shell_y

shell_y Silver Member

Start Weight:
    10st11lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5.5lb(12.91%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Please could you have a look at my food diary and see where I'm going wrong. For the first 7 weeks I was doing well, losing each week. Last week I put on 1.5lb and this week, according to my scales, I've put on 2lb. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Sunday.

2 slices wholemeal toast (HXB) mashed banana

chicken (skin removed) roast potatoes and parsnips (cooked in spry light) carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, peas, swede and mashed potato (small scoop and no milk or butter added) No gravy

grilled bacon and tomatoes

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 1 cadburys magic elf (3.5 syns)
    Water and diet coke to drink through the day.

Would say you havent eaten enough and i would say up your syns. Grilled bacon and tomatoes isnt much for tea.

Monday.

2 weetabix (HXB) semi skimmed milk allowance (HXA) with banana

Maybe try having an apple instead of a banana for a week and see if it helps

sw chips, ham (fat removed) fried egg ( cooked in spry light)

Need some superfree in here?

pasta salad (pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, apple) grilled pork chop (fat removed)

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 2 chocolate biscuit bars (5.5 syns each)
    water and diet coke to drink through the day.

Looks fine

Don't give up, you can do this ok xx

4. Gill2401

Gill2401 Member

thanks.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.