Gill2401's food diary

Gill2401

Please could you have a look at my food diary and see where I'm going wrong. For the first 7 weeks I was doing well, losing each week. Last week I put on 1.5lb and this week, according to my scales, I've put on 2lb. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Sunday.

2 slices wholemeal toast (HXB) mashed banana

chicken (skin removed) roast potatoes and parsnips (cooked in spry light) carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, peas, swede and mashed potato (small scoop and no milk or butter added) No gravy

grilled bacon and tomatoes

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 1 cadburys magic elf (3.5 syns)
Water and diet coke to drink through the day.

Monday.

2 weetabix (HXB) semi skimmed milk allowance (HXA) with banana

sw chips, ham (fat removed) fried egg ( cooked in spry light)

pasta salad (pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, apple) grilled pork chop (fat removed)

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 2 chocolate biscuit bars (5.5 syns each)
water and diet coke to drink through the day.

Please could you have a look at my food diary and see where I'm going wrong. For the first 7 weeks I was doing well, losing each week. Last week I put on 1.5lb and this week, according to my scales, I've put on 2lb. I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Sunday.

2 slices wholemeal toast (HXB) mashed banana

chicken (skin removed) roast potatoes and parsnips (cooked in spry light) carrots, sprouts, cauliflower, peas, swede and mashed potato (small scoop and no milk or butter added) No gravy

grilled bacon and tomatoes

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 1 cadburys magic elf (3.5 syns)
Water and diet coke to drink through the day.

Would say you havent eaten enough and i would say up your syns. Grilled bacon and tomatoes isnt much for tea.

Monday.

2 weetabix (HXB) semi skimmed milk allowance (HXA) with banana

Maybe try having an apple instead of a banana for a week and see if it helps

sw chips, ham (fat removed) fried egg ( cooked in spry light)

Need some superfree in here?

pasta salad (pasta, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, spring onions, apple) grilled pork chop (fat removed)

1 options hot chocolate (2 syns) 2 chocolate biscuit bars (5.5 syns each)
water and diet coke to drink through the day.

Looks fine

Don't give up, you can do this ok xx

Back