Gilly - getting back to my old self

Gilly12345

Hi I'm Gilly and I've been lurking around for a few weeks being inspired by all you lovely folk on this forum!

I've just started week 7 and have 1lb to go until I lose a 2 stones! I'm amazed! I love how this diet works so quickly. I will admit the first week was hard but it's not worth the money or my sanity to quit or cheat! I started at 18 3lbs and my dream would be to get to 10 stone! Anything is possible!!!

So it's Friday night and I've just done day 1 of the 30 day shred, was pretty knackered but I done it, I am amazing even myself! Got to keep going and getting back to my old confident bubbly fun loving self, she's in there just waiting to emerge....

Feel good today been up had a shake and done a 4k walk! Going to prepare my soup soon.

Saturday used to be take away night but now my poor boyfriend has to fend for himself and who
knew he could cook!? Ha!

Weigh in day! Been 100% and my home scales dont look like they've budged :( Got my time of the month, which is really bad, feel like I'm a teenager again it's so heavy. So hopefully it's just down to that and it'll show next week. Just disappointing when you've done well. Hopefully will lose a pound which will take me to 2 stone in 7 weeks, fingers n toes crossed.

Let us know how weigh in how's Gilly. If you've been 100% and only get a wee loss it should come off next week. Water weight is a nightmare :-( good luck and can't wait to hear how you do.
Cheryl x

Aww thanks going after work at 6pm so ill let you know his I get on. Have you been on the diet long? How you getting on? x

Hiya gilly :) you may be retaining water due to your totm. I do :( ive noticed its alot heavier since starting the diet as well (sorry tmi). Good luck for your weigh in tonight, fingers crossed you have a good loss xxx

Aww thanks going after work at 6pm so ill let you know his I get on. Have you been on the diet long? How you getting on? x

:) I'm only on day 9 but have been 100% so far. Not find it too bad. Had a 15lb loss on Tuesday but that was mostly water as I know I'd been retaining a bit. Still weight off though. Have around 7 or 8 stone to go but ill hopefully get there x

So chuffed I lost 5lbs!!! My bathroom scales are getting launched! Ha! That's 2 stone 4lbs in 7 weeks proof this diet works and works well.

I started out at 18 3lbs and want to get to 10 stone so I've still a long way to go but I'm not stopping now :) It's all worth it! X x

Your doing so well!!!

So chuffed I lost 5lbs!!! My bathroom scales are getting launched! Ha! That's 2 stone 4lbs in 7 weeks proof this diet works and works well.

I started out at 18 3lbs and want to get to 10 stone so I've still a long way to go but I'm not stopping now :) It's all worth it! X x

That's fantastic Gilly!!!! Well done. Keep at it! I'm presuming that's you down into the 15's now? Its great moving down a new stone! Good luck for this week x

Well done gilly!! Thats a fantastic loss! I dont own a pair of scales because I know id become obsessed with weighing lol! Xx

So worth it girls! This forum really helped me in the first few weeks only now have the courage myself to join in ?

Well today is a new day, had some chicken tikka pieces without the sauce and some salad last night need to get back on the straight and narrow today. Don't think it would do too much damage but feel a little guilty at eating at all. Back on ss 100% aiming to lose 10lbs in the next 3 weeks!

So cold this morning! Have the heating in the office on full bung! The joys of ketosis eh?

Need to get my focus back, been a little lax this week! Here goes ?

You have done great so far gilly I'm sure ul loose 10lb in the next 3 weeks without a problem :) make sure you just stay focused! My TOTM is looming too so hoping weigh in tmz is on my side as I only weigh fortnightly eeek!!

5lbs is much better than ur own scales prediction haha my husband has hidden mine so I can't weigh 10 times a day. That is no exaggeration lol

Here's to the next weigh in and the next stone down :)

M xx

Well I went on holiday and after only gaining 3lbs messed around when I got back having 2 shakes and then dinner, just couldn't get back into it. Now back on my 3rd day of ss, after something clucked and feel the ketosis breath coming back this morning and the lovely headaches that come with it!! Have lost 3 stones already and would ideally like to lose another 3-5 stone depending on how I go! I know this works and I'm excited to see the results next week :)
Here's to a good weekend onwards and inwards!

So had a little bit if encouragement tonight whilst out shopping, saw a pair of nice work trousers in river island in the sale but they had no 18, mum encouraged me to try the 16 and the actually passed my thighs and zipped up and buttoned! Was so chuffed as I'm normally bigger size in trousers. A wee non scale victory achieved :)

Back