• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Gin??? Anyone know what the story is?

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
No, I don't think theres any carbs in it, or if there is, its very low. It will keep you in ketosis, but read the sticky first about the dangers of drinking alcohol while in ketosis. I think its best to eat a meal to get you out of ketosis before drinking xxx

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Thanks so much for the info Gemma! I'll read up on it!x Don't want to jeopardise my losses x

Just be careful. I went out clubbing for the 1st time since b4 i had the kids (13 yrs ago!) last weekend, I ate a chicken salad for tea and a bar at lunch time. I drank 3 Vodka and Tonic waters. I was fine and stayed in ketosis. They are in large glasses so last for ages!! So don't go crazy with it, but have fun :) x

Emms0476

I agree with starlight I only had a few drinks but ended up blacking out and embarrassing myself!
Be careful - take it slow and have someone watch out for you-
This diet has to be liveable though so if you want the night out knock your self out of ketosis first!
Em x

wkdstepmum

Silver Member
Well am determined to be a nice small size 10 before the wedding in 6weeks, am a 12 at the mo so would much rather stick to the diet rather than risk it for a few gins! I think all things considered I'll be the designated driver instead x Thanks girls!

wkdstepmum said:
Well am determined to be a nice small size 10 before the wedding in 6weeks, am a 12 at the mo so would much rather stick to the diet rather than risk it for a few gins! I think all things considered I'll be the designated driver instead x Thanks girls!
Good plan ;)
You'll definitely be a 10 with thinking like that ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Syn Values 2
Slimming World 5
Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries 2
Atkins Diet 4
Syn Values 3