Gingerbreads long road ......

gingerbreadgirl

Helloa well im on it like a car bonnet but I will leave a huge dent in the car lol I have decided to set up my daily diary today and going to weigh in mid week. My Mr gingerbread surprised me with an excersise bike ?. I am very happy with it and jumped on for 10 mins this morning to see how it was..... I survived so will get my kindle topped up with books as I love to read and then That way I can do both at the same time after all I'm a woman and can multi task ?. Off to shops today to get some nice healthy grub in (see how i added the nice word teehee) I will keep editing thing as I go through my day to add my food in

Breakfast - 3 Rivera cracker bread with light cheese triangle - 89 cal

lunch - fajita chicken and a huge salad (lettuce tomato cucumbers red pepper and beetroot) 175cals

Snack - Cuppa and a strawberry pastry case 100 cal

dinner - roast chicken, potato, peas and carrots and gravy _582 cals

Last edited:
Day 2 and doing ok Breakfast - Apple and strawberry pastry bar 154 cal Lunch - chicken and Chinese rice 303 cal Dinner chicken enchilada 522 cal Snacks - ww yoghurt 60 cal, carrots and celery sticks 20 cal

Done some walking and 30 mins on my
New bike ?

Last edited:
Tuesday and I've survived another day with out sabotaging myself,

B/fast - satsuma and a ww yoghurt 90 Cal

Lunch lentil soup 186 cal

Dinner - stew, mash, carrots and Yorkshire pudding 447 cals

Snacks - carrot and celery sticks 50cal. 3 x cracker bread and cheese triangle 95cals

30 mins on bike

Wednesday mid week yey can't wait to the weekend work has been crazy mental the last few days :) Breakfast - Special K moments 99 cal Lunch - Cuppa soup and 4 cracker breads 125 cal Dinner - chicken wrap
And salad £

Snacks - Apple 80 cal carrot sticks 30 cal

Drinking plenty of water and fruit tea today to keep me going I've only got till the 10th of March to get at least a stone off for my holiday - fingers crossed

Last edited:
Thursday nearly the weekend whoop whooop

Breakfast -
Ww yoghurt 58 cal

Lunch lentil soup 200 cals

Dinner chicken casserole with mash and carrots 500 cals

Snack
3x cracker bread with cheese triangle 95 cals
Apple 70 cals

Think I'm gonna weigh in tomorrow and have a Friday weigh day

diary looks good and well done for pulling in some exercise. .. Keep going like that and the pounds will drop off xx

I'm so happy with myself I've just done 1hr on the bike. My bums got its own pulse now tho ,
That the prob with a small seat and a large bottom tho lol

Yesterday was a good day Breakfast - 2 slice of toast Lunch - tin of chopped tomatoes and some raspberries, Dinner - meatballs and spag meal Snacks - yogurt and a 20p mix up

Today Breakfast 2 x potato bread with a dry fried egg 213 cals

Lunch chicken wrap and Cuppa soup 200 cal
Dinner chicken kebab and salad 600cal
Snacks Apple, orange and grapes 200 cals

Last edited:
Done another hour on the bike this evening as I didn't go on it yesterday,
It's great just pop my music on the iPod and away I go ?

Sunday -

Breakfast - Apple
Lunch - chicken burger from weatherspoons
Dinner - cheese and tomato omelette and salad

Snacks

Ww yoghurt, satsuma

I've been doing great on the bike I actually enjoy it. Never thought I would so I'm a bit chuffed lol

Today went out for breakfast sooooooo
Bacon, scrambled egg, beans, potato bread, sausage and a slice of toast ooooops

Filled me right up tho so having a chicken salad for tea and some fruit

I've been doing great on the bike I actually enjoy it. Never thought I would so I'm a bit chuffed lol

Today went out for breakfast sooooooo
Bacon, scrambled egg, beans, potato bread, sausage and a slice of toast ooooops

Filled me right up tho so having a chicken salad for tea and some fruit

I know what you mean, I enjoy going to the gym and really get into when I'm there. .... No one I know would have expected me to say that 6 months ago! !!!

Today has been a good old day Breakfast - pear, blackberries and pomegranate 134 cal Lunch - Cuppa soup, 4x cracker bread and wotsits 217 cal Dinner - chicken wrap and salad 285 cals Snacks - strawberries, blueberries and raspberries- 100 cal

Supper 2x crumpet and laughing cow 225 cal

Last edited:
Well Wednesday mid week is over with phew lol

Today

Breakfast 2 slice of toast and light cheese spread 210 cal
Lunch - Cuppa soup and mini breadsticks 150 cal
Dinner mince and ratties with a Yorkshire pud -560 cal

Snacks - crunchy fries 80 cals

Back