• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Girlie question

Teg

Posts when she can
Do u know mine have stopped since the second week. Was wondering about that. If im pregnant again i have some explaining to do..... Now u really got me thinking. No i think its common enough. My friend had just light spotting.

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

yes mine was due in the first week it only lasted 2 days i was shocked as since having the baby its been really heavy and painful
YEAH to LT another good thing

mine have been on time no probs! x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Yeah as long as your not pregnant enjoy it me & lil both have constant periods!!!!! Lucky sod!!!!

Sheep

on the up lol
well im sick of it already, lads shut ur ears lol , i was on in the first week now 4th week bloody hell on again , i have the implant in arm and never come on till about every 3 months.............. bloody great :banghead:
So i better stock up lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Bless ya hun...not nice is it.... i was given pills to stop it off my doc ...but you wont beable to have em cause of your implant xxx Chin up ....fantastic loss btw hun

Sheep

on the up lol
Thx nic, i dunno whats worse lol coming on or cause my bloody body hurts ( 1 hour n half ) bike ride i am nearly ready for=:nightf: lol

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
lol exercise pain rocks ...because you know its helping ...but bloody monthlys arrggghhhhh def worse
Night hun xxxx

Sheep

on the up lol
NN nic, im taking my pain body to bed lol , i hope i be ok tomorrow 3 horrors to keep up with lol