girlies help !!!!

Sheep

on the up lol
Right since being on the LT, i look so tired all time :nightf: i sleep ok, but now hhmm i have bags under my eyes ............ :help2:
Any help would be great .... what do i try :(

Cucumber??

Cucumber??

is that allowed - might break ketosis !!:D

Are you drinking enough water and getting quality sleep - we may sleep 7 hours, but is it a sound sleep ??

not to eat!! Put it on your eyes

im getting enough sleep well i think i am lol

naw kids wouldnt let me do that lol

face pack, face pack, face pack works a treat and leaves yours skin refreshed and soft i got one from avon with little hard bits in that totally,clears ya pores etc....xxxx

garnier ulta eyelift works for me ,or maybe its because your hamster cheeks are going youre eyes look a bit puffy xx

LOL all i have seen out tells me ohh u lost weight , u can see it in ur face ....hhmmm maybe thats where all the 26lb come from LOL

LOL all i have seen out tells me ohh u lost weight , u can see it in ur face ....hhmmm maybe thats where all the 26lb come from LOL

Do you have trouble with sinuses? Sometimes that can be the cause, otherwise I agree with Lil and you just dont have your hanster cheeks anymore :D. As long as your feeling good, thats always a good sign x

hey, if you drinking enough water (minimum 2lt) and getting good restful sleep( you feel refreshed in the morning... if not try some lavender on your pillow or in the bath before bed)

Then you it could be a heredity thing, there are a few good things for puffy eyes/ dark circles
1. the bodyshop elderflower eye gel £5.00. stick it in the fridge and use morning and night its brill
2. haemaoroid gel/ cream, use a tiny bit morning and night really helps, good for fine lines too, all the top models use it after partying hard then doing photoshoots
3. massage around the eye area using your ring finger. start with both fingers at the inside corner of your eye and with mild pressure trace round your eye socket( up to your brow and uder the eye.... this helps with lymphatic drainage) also use just one hand and go round like a figure of 8 covering both eyes. this is really relaxing too

hope this helps.... x x

LOL...I've heard that about pile cream. I'd just feel embarrassed buying it.

Dr fattothin's special cleansing cream, shoots straight to the problem x

fattothin.....EEEEWWWWW!!!!!

shaz i know, but you can get it fromthe supermarket as well which isnt as bad, i trying to get my sis to use it she getting married in aug and has quite severe bags, she also got fat deposits under her eyes so doing lots of massage to try n break them up, but the hcream/gel is good!!

Ive even used it myself ( although my oh found the gel and was absolutely disgusted... i had to sit him down and explain it was for my eyes not my bum.... the look was priceless x)

fattothin.....EEEEWWWWW!!!!!

shaz i know, but you can get it fromthe supermarket as well which isnt as bad, i trying to get my sis to use it she getting married in aug and has quite severe bags, she also got fat deposits under her eyes so doing lots of massage to try n break them up, but the hcream/gel is good!!

Ive even used it myself ( although my oh found the gel and was absolutely disgusted... i had to sit him down and explain it was for my eyes not my bum.... the look was priceless x)

LOL....and I second that eeewwwww

thx guys for ur help , shopping tomorrow i think :party0019:

Back