Girls only! Nexplanon implant

busybee123

Please tell me your experiences...

Good as well as bad, ive heard lots of negative recently and im having the implant next week and so a bit nervous!

Thanks

I had mine out after six weeks but I've had issues with most things. Tried depo tried coil all out!

Everyone responds differently, give it a try, you can always have it removed

Xxx

I'm on my 2nd one, first one no issues, 2nd one I have more periods, not every month but have been times where I have been on and off for 2 weeks.. Would have another one tho x

Hated miine! Had it out after 7months. Wanted it out sooner but they wouldn't take it out! Made me bleed constantly, sex drive was non existent, hair greasy daily, hair (legs & underarms) grew so fast! Needed to shave daily. I'm on Yasmin pill now & it's fab!

Oh that's great news !
I'm trying to think really positive about it, and remember that everyone is different. I just want it fitted now !

I've had it for about 3 months now and have had no problems at all. Had a very light period after about 3 weeks, but haven't had anything since. x

Hi,

I had implanon, which I know is a different hormonal make up. My first was awesome, easily fitted, no periods at all, no side effects that I noticed. My problem came when I has it replaced, was a nightmare to remove, my second one must have been placed wrongly as my arm was constantly itchy and irritated. I ended up having it out but it had encapsulated and I've been left with a decent scar after 2 nurses finally managed to get it out. I'd love to try it again but don't want that experience again!!

Good luck with yours, I'm sure you'll get on with it fine :)
x

Back