Giuseppe's Thin & Crispy Pepperoni Pizza

MoodySpark

Hey Guys,
i was wondering does anyone know the Syn Value for the Giuseppe's Thin & Crispy Pepperoni Pizza,
Brought it from Morrisons cause we couldn't be bothered cooking... I know i should have checked first but it doesn't seem to be on the site, but i only had a couple of slices :)

Anyway if anyone knows it would be helpful
thanks!

yeah tried to find it on google, just no luck :(
and ooh i will have to remember that, I can just imagine my next shop with mum trying to calculate the syns lol!

The first hit in google says 315cal per 1/2 pizza so its 31.5 syns per pizza. Pizzas dont qualify for a free food allowance so the lowest syn one will automatically be the one with the least calories in :)

ah, good job i only had a couple of slices and wow 31.5 syns for the whole pizza :eek: that's extreme!

Thats pretty low for pizza! A quick scab for Pizza Hut shows some are like 17 syns per slice, with one pizza being 8 slices - 136 syns per pizza :)

Hey guys I foun this thread trying to fund the syn values for warburtons square wraps because I have just made an amazing SW pizza with one!! Tasted nicer than my boyfriends big stuffed crust Asda pizza! X

Hey guys I foun this thread trying to fund the syn values for warburtons square wraps because I have just made an amazing SW pizza with one!! Tasted nicer than my boyfriends big stuffed crust Asda pizza! X

have you tried the Slimming World Online Syn Counter? that usually has everything on there!

Back