Giving Away CD Products - Sorry!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by angieb63, 5 July 2009 Social URL.

1. angieb63

angieb63 Member

Sorry, didn't realise giving away CD products was not allowed. I haven already taken them back to my CDC but she refuses to swap them because of "health & saftey reasons". All very frustrating!

AngieB

altruism: ‘the principle of living and acting to help others.’

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Kate+Matt

Kate+Matt Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.23%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    nearly all cdcs ive heard of are more than happy to swap them! why the heck not if they havnt been opened?! thats not fair you spent your money on them so you should be able to pick something you can stomach! (i also hate the tomato soup) x

4. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    ive sawpped loads of times...am due to swap back some soups this week as it goes

i'd have a stern word with her if it was me, YOU being the paying client an all!

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

If they are well within sell by date and in good condition, your CDC should swap them for you based on the code of conduct. However, if they are not in good condition/out of date or nearly out of date, that might be why s/he said no. It's well worth speaking to him/her again and explaining that you have reliably informed that the code of conduct states she should buy them back off you.

6. kerryberry

kerryberry Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.8%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    agree i have swapped loads of times

7. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    20st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet, what diet?
    same here I have always swapped and there was no problems, you should contact the main head office or your cdc again because they are supposed to change them if you are not happy as long as they havent been tampered with and in date.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.