Giving f&h a go

Dan8317

Hey all,

Well as title says this week I'm going to give f&h a proper go instead of half trying then pointing it so I can eat rubbish food.

I'm a serial diet switcher and went back to ww last fri in the hope that it would help me stick with it but I just can't get out of the mindset of comparing all the time. Plus I couldn't get weighed this morning because had emergency dentist so that in itself doesn't help. Haven't been the best this week though so maybe not so bad lol.

This week is going to make it or break it for me with ww if I honest. I have ocd and having to constantly count pp means I become obsessive with it. This means I'm constantly thinking about food and then it makes me want to eat all the time. I'm ok on it for a couple of days at a time but anything more than that and it becomes a problem :(

This week though I'm going to try and do at least 4 days f&h in order to address this. Hoping this works me because otherwise I can see me jumping ship back to sw and I know I get fed up with that after a couple of weeks. Hopefully this way I can have the best of both worlds :)

Sorry to ramble on and good luck,
Dan x

hi dan, good luck with sf, ur right sf takes away the obsession with counting everything except ur weeklies. i like it as if im hungry i know i can still eat no matter how much ive already had , it makes you make wiser choices than points i think too. i do sf usually everyday but if i want to do a pp day i can, ive found (when comparing with pp) ive had much better losses with sf than pp , good luck x

Hi sammi,

You seem to be doing really well on sf, wish I had your motivation lol. Think I need to get myself a bit more organised when it comes to food so going to do a meal plan and shopping in the morning.

Hoping this plan will just be a bit more natural than point watching all the time. Plus I don't use pp wisely so this should really help :) good luck for your next weigh in and thanks for the reply.

Dan x

hi dan, yes im really pleased so far but i am very focused on getting slim again after thinking for months i wasn't bothered about my weight until i got to my heaviest ever and that inc being heavier than full term with both my sons ( where i was a stone and a half lighter at 9 months pregnant!! ) the hard part is starting, theres nothing better than waking up and thinking ooh i feel slimmer this morning ! good luck x

p.s i shop online so i dont get tempted with anything i just write a list and type it in search box and thats that x

Back