Giving it 100% this time

Discussion in 'Exante' started by SarahB, 17 June 2010 Social URL.

1. SarahB

SarahB Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Currently Slimming World
    I started Exante at the beginning of cut a long story short I fell off the wagon. Mostly due to the fact I had a heap of social events. I lost 15 pounds in 3 weeks and have put about 5 pounds back on.

Am going back on plan today and am due to go on holiday 21st August so I will be on plan until then. Hopefully in the 9 weeks i have got I will lose the 31 pounds I want to lose. I feel like my head is in the right place and am feeling very motivated!

I am being a bridemaid for my friend in September and am buying a size 14 dress (currently an 18) so I HAVE to stay on track and lose those pounds!!!

Wish me luck!!
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Trolley Dolly xx

Trolley Dolly xx Full Member

Good luck..just think how you will feel in nine weeks time x:)
  4. Yes I Can!

Yes I Can! Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    In much the same boat as me - fell off due to events.
    I am also back on as of today, and have a wedding to go to when I'm back from my jollies.
    Glad your head is in the right place now.
    Best of Luck
  5. kelly

kelly Full Member

On the bright side you are still 10 pounds lighter than when you started:)

You sound determined, I believe you can do it! you should too:)
  6. gil7044

gil7044 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Stick with it Sarah...stuggled myself. Went shopping yesterday and was envious at all the lovely clothes I could buy if I was slimmer. In the end I bought a dress, too small, that I could only JUST button up with lumps and bumps everywhere and am determined over the next few weeks that I will streamline and eventually look fab in it!
  7. sweet_girl123

sweet_girl123 Silver Member

wish u all the best on this journey of your's :D
    i am sure you will do fine as you have done it before good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.